Best portable car vacuum?

rborden

Established Member
What’s the best portable car vacuum out there?

Most powerful suction, best quality. In that order.

Also prefer the ability to plug in to a car power outlet and a standard house plug.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
This one’s battery powered but I have a lot of the Milwaukee tools so batteries were not an issue for me. It works very well but it’s slightly on the noisy side. I know it’s not exactly what you were looking for spec wise but we use it for everything around the house and cars. My wife’s 2 favorite Milwaukee tools are this little suitcase vacuum and the leaf blower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This one’s battery powered but I have a lot of the Milwaukee tools so batteries were not an issue for me. It works very well but it’s slightly on the noisy side. I know it’s not exactly what you were looking for spec wise but we use it for everything around the house and cars. My wife’s 2 favorite Milwaukee tools are this little suitcase vacuum and the leaf blower.

I was thinking about picking up a Dewalt version of that.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
I was thinking about picking up a Dewalt version of that.

Not to derail this thread but I have the Dewalt battery unit and it sucks and blows! It gets used more than the bigger vacs around the house and garage.

rborden

Established Member

A little bit too bulky for what I’m looking for but thanks.

Need something similar to this.
80A17BCE-C417-4246-AF78-72FC66DFAE15.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread