Best Quick Detailer (or multi-use if needed)

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I've started to read up on 'the best' quick detailers and I'm becoming overwhelmed. Obviously certain people will have loyalties to certain stuff, but I figured I'd post in here and get an idea of what people are liking right now. I don't mind at all and would actually really think it's cool if the QD can be used as window cleaner or a car wash, etc. There are a few I've seen that are like that it seems. Here's what I've come across so far:

Finish Kare 425 -- $16/31oz; $30/128oz (Not sure if you can use this on glass)
Optimum No Rinse -- $8/8oz; $16/32oz; $40/128oz (use for QD, wash, glass)
Ultima WW+ -- $21/16oz conc. (use for QD, interior, wash, glass, etc; makes 700ish oz QD)
Chemical Guys V7 -- $19/16oz; $47/128oz (use for QD, glass)
Gary Dean Infinite Detail Juice -- $30/8oz; $40/16oz (use for QD, interior, wash, wax, glass, etc)

UncleDan

Established Member
Garry Dean's Infinite Use Detail Juice by far. Yes, it's $30 for 8 ounces, but that 8 ounces is a concentrate and dilutes into over 3 gallons of detail spray.

$30 for 3+ gallons of detail spray is an amazing deal, especially for a product that works as good if not better than the big name brands out there. You can buy a full gallon of the concentrate for $130 and it makes over 50 gallons of detail spray. Do the math, it's unbeatable.

Some of these companies out there are charging $40-50 for just one gallon of detail spray and that's an out right rip off.

SON1C

Established Member
uww+ is an incredible value
Eco touch waterless wash is a great product
Haven't used Garry deans but it's on my list

RC-5.0

Established Member
There is NO WAY that you will get agreement on what's "BEST".. Most for the money, best working, etc :shrug: ?

So I will just tell you what I like. I like Adam's DS... Very "lubricating" and smells awesome.
Best Detail Spray | Quick Detailer | Car Detailing Supply

I use it for claying and all my polishing.

I bought the NanoSkin Glide concentrate (less $$) to use in my foam gun sprayer when finished washing the car to "mist down" before hitting with the blower. So there is really no "best". Everybody likes his/her own products.
RC

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
I like Poor Boys Spray & Wipe.
You will get lot's of differant answers on this subject. :beer:

97DOHCobra

Established Member
Are these products good to use on the exterior plastic and engine as well? If not, what do you all recommend?

RC-5.0

Established Member

kbmag1

Established Member
Garry's stuff is awesome, use it all the time. Garry is also a top notch guy. Ultima's WW+ is also great. Best thing about these two are they are cleaners and have polymers in them to shine, making them very safe.

Users who are viewing this thread