Best resonators to quiet your exhaust?

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This a real question? Thought on a Shelby and for SVTP the louder the better.

Stetler17

Established Member
Dynomax Race Bullets seem to be the most popular by a large margin. i haven't ordered mine yet but the 3" inlet/outlet Look like the best option. I'm hoping they are a slip fit on the 2.75 stock pipes and then I'll weld them in.

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Our resonated X pipes are popular for quieting things down a bit, and deepening the tone. Another option would be adding one our universal mufflers to each side. If you'd like help with the sizing, feel free to drop us a call or PM!

Last edited:

Kapy

Established Member
I had corsa sport with kooks long tubes and off road x. I am switching to a catted h.

I don't have headers, but I went with the MRT H cat delete and originally had Ford racing mufflers on mine. Which are basically Borla's.

It was way too loud and raspy sounding to me.

So I threw my Stock mufflers back on and it sounds perfect throughout entire rpm range.

I would think the Long tubes might make the car a bit louder but not too much.

I would try that first before going catted X or H. But just my opinion.

Plus the stock mufflers look great and fit perfect. I had to modify the heck out of my Ford Racing mufflers to look right. And even at that they never fit as good as the stock mufflers.

Speedboosted

Established Member
Dynomax race bullet's for me. Off road H and Roush axle backs (car is a 2011) were a bit much. Added 12" long race bullets with 3" in/outlet and it was perfect. Then added long tubes and it was too loud once again so I finally sold the Roush and bought Borla Toruings, but the resonators were awesome. They're actually coming off soon since it's too quiet now.

Users who are viewing this thread