best turbo intake

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Just to give you guys an update after weeks of trying to get a hold from Sullivan spoke to him and spoke to HPP Motorsports and it does clear Stock hood as per them ! That will be my setup price is $669 sulli intake ,$199 fuel rails and $399 for hpp elbow which is kinda pricey for a piece of sheet metal but is what i want ! Will post some dyno charts
and video of the set up when is done !

It will clear.

I have a brand new Sullivan/HPP combo, with rails and TB. All brand new I may be selling. powder coated already also.

stangfreak

Established Member
I'm sure someone has feedback on the HPP/Sullivan combo.... Lets hear

The two cobras that I saw go with the hpp upper sullivan lower picked up a lot of power with the swap and both were 8 second cars. One cobra went 8.30's with that combo. twin 62's, hp turbo kit, freddy brown auto. If I go turbo thats what I would do. hpp/sullivan

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
i originally went with a 99 cobra style intake with the 6 speed because it had better down low. sense i went auto, i went with a sullivan lower intake, berry motorsports upper billet elbow and acufab throttle body. according to online comparisons. the sullivan shines much more up top, and with the auto it should be sweet. the 99 cobra intake did work good tho and made good power/torque.

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
Wait... Sullivan produces the intake still? Where have I been??
yeah they been back for awhile. i heard they had a situation and werent making intakes for awhile. but my buddy just bought a brand new lower off them and quality is still awesome! hah :)

Users who are viewing this thread