Best type of long tube Headers

Paratrooper

Established Member
What would be my best choice for headers. I have cat-back x-pipes corsa sport . 2017 Gt pp . I love sound but don't like drone.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Yes sir. Drone is controlled by mufflers. The corsa don't drone with longtubes brother. I like pypes headers. No fitment issues here! Any brand is usually good. Its just all in preference!

noldevin

Established Member
Kooks, ARH, and stainless works are generally regarded as the best. They typically make the most power, in that order, although they're pretty close.

1-3/4" if you're staying NA forever
1-7/8" if you plan on boost

Bryanh24

Established Member
I went with Stainless Power. I've had them for a couple years now and still as good as new. Very quality header for the price. Hope this helps!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Weren't there some issues with headers OTHER than ARH, Kooks, and Borla...with O2 sensors getting fouled up and needing to have new bungs welded in at different locations & angles? A friend of mine ran into this issue with Pypes LT's.

Paratrooper

Established Member
The ARH is most definitely my choice after what I received as my research. Thanks for your help.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I have stainless power no issues here. I've seen ebay headers make just as much as the competition. This may just be me Kooks headers aren't a true traditional longtube header and more of a mid-length.

Users who are viewing this thread