Best use of Ebay ever

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Little bastard. At least have some respect when talking to your parents. :nonono:

Great punishment. I hope the kid gets bombarded with email.

A

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
best EBay add ever.

Although I would have made an auction for the enslavement of my darling son for a few hours. That would net the father some $$$, and selling him to some sick freak for a few hours would make sure he would never cross daddy again! LOL jk of course...:thumbsup:

blown331

Established Member
my dad just would have beat the ungodly shit out of me. Actually, I knew better because I knew he would be the ungodly shit out of me so I didnt do that sort of thing. I say sell the ps2 then beat his ass.

inteller

Established Member
This is great, but at least the kid downed some good wine! I hope that PS2 cir. 2002 tasted good! BWAHAHAHAHAAHHA.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
that's excellent, but even after almost 200,000 views they still did not recoup their losses. i'd of just whipped his 6'2 azz...

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by blown331
my dad just would have beat the ungodly shit out of me. Actually, I knew better because I knew he would be the ungodly shit out of me so I didnt do that sort of thing. I say sell the ps2 then beat his ass.
I think me lived in the same house, until I went to Jr.High I thought my name was DAMMIT AARON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread