Best Web Site <Non Ebay> to Sell a Stang

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
First off...I don't need to hear the b/s about doing a "Search" for the answer to my question. I would if I could but I only get a few precious minutes daily/weekly with the internet out here in Iraq so that's not an option for me.

Here's my question: Best Web Site <Non Ebay> to Sell a Stang?

I'm going to sell my 2004 Mystichrome Cobra Vert probally in December when I come back to SoCali for my well deserved vacation. I have the CObra sold to a German National I met in Germany if I choose to go that route but I'd like to sell it to a USA Mustang lover if possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

~ Fresh :pepper: :coolman: :banana:

PS...See sig line for all of the details. The 96 GT Vert may go on sale also. Haven't decided yet and I'm leaning to keeping that Stang.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Hmmmmmmmmm, Ca'mon People!!! There has got to be more places than one to sell a car on the internet vice Ebay?

Hook a fellow Stanger up who is trying to do the right thing by selling his 2004 Mystichrome Cobra Vert in the USA vice sending it over to Germany!!!

~ Fresh

UCBeau

there is autotrader.com or mustangtrader.com..or the forums like on here, modularfords, modulardepot, corral, etc

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
SanDiego01Snake said:
there is autotrader.com or mustangtrader.com..or the forums like on here, modularfords, modulardepot, corral, etc

modfords is DOWN!:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oops! Was that mean? Hahahahahahahaha

UCBeau

LIGHTNING LARRY said:
modfords is DOWN!:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oops! Was that mean? Hahahahahahahaha
yea i know it's down for now but i'm sure it'll be back up soon :)

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Isn't this the best site to sell a Cobra lol. SVTPerformance? I think the name should ring a bell.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
All...

Thanks for the help. I've been away from the states since Jan'05 working in Iraq and just decided to sell one or both Stangs. They're not doing me any good sitting in a shed and me bing all the way over here. Oh well, I'll look into the other forums, etc and see what I can do.

If any of you know of someone looking for a MINT 04 Mystichrome Cobra Vert <see sig for all of the details> send them my way. If push comes to shove, I'd rather sell the CObra and keep the 96 GT Vert. Otherwise, both are up for sale now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread