Beware of Vendicated Tuning In MODESTO,CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicmustang

Established Member
I have been ripped off by this shop. Billy also know as William Rollins had tuned my car for a very good deal and i couldn't have been happier with the experience. About three months ago i decided to have billy build a 4.6 for me because i have heard nothing but good things about him. Boy was i wrong. It has now been three months since i gave billy the payment for my engine $1,400 and i sent him cams worth $350.00. Just half the cost of the engine. He is no longer responding to my phone calls text messages and it seems like his phone is no longer accepting phone calls. For two Months he was giving me the run around saying his shop got broken into( long story) and that the machine shop didn't machine the pistons correctly and now this. If anyone knows of a way to contact him or anything please let me know because my money and parts has been stolen from me and he is running bad business practices. Please post on other forms also to get people to stay away from this shop.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You aren't the only one bro!! I know of 2 other people that have been ripped off!! Everyone needs to stay the eff away from this shop!! You're lucky you only lost that much.. The other guys like 5k worth or parts..

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Last I heard he closed up shop. He should be in jail for being a lair and a thief.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Good luck man! I lost 8k from Speed Freaks Inc when they went under.. I'm just starting to get my money back.. But I also threatened to sue him, and take him to criminal court.. You have to prove that he had the intent to steal, which it shouldn't be that hard since he's done this to 3 other people..

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
I've seen some pictures that seem to show someone already got to him with a lead pipe. But in terms of how bad this guy is he is one of the lowest of lows. He has rebuilt atleast 2 of his FRIENDS cars saying they were forged (one of which was already running nitrous, the other had a blower). Both motors ended up being built with factory parts!!! These guys went out adding boost thinking they had built motors and ended up just having stock internals again. This guy is a major scam artist who for years ran a shop with no paper work whatsoever for the city of Modesto. I too am shocked he is not in jail but karma is a bitch and like shops who have done this before, it will catch up to him.

Monster Mach

Established Member
I've seen some pictures that seem to show someone already got to him with a lead pipe. But in terms of how bad this guy is he is one of the lowest of lows. He has rebuilt atleast 2 of his FRIENDS cars saying they were forged (one of which was already running nitrous, the other had a blower). Both motors ended up being built with factory parts!!! These guys went out adding boost thinking they had built motors and ended up just having stock internals again. This guy is a major scam artist who for years ran a shop with no paper work whatsoever for the city of Modesto. I too am shocked he is not in jail but karma is a bitch and like shops who have done this before, it will catch up to him.
Well pm me the pics wtf

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Well pm me the pics wtf

I was shown pics from one of the guys that had their motors messed up by Billy. Pretty much just shows the side of his head absolutely soaked in blood. It was only a matter of time before someone got heated enough to hunt him down and beat his ass.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Anyone have a phone number for Billy? He has had my truck on and off for 6 years and now no responses at all.

Quik Z06

Established Member
I think it's freakin crazy that people kept going to him after they knew what he was doing. We hadn't spoke for a long time after the MSX stuff, I stopped hanging out with him and most of the other guys that associated with him. However we did talk one time a while ago and he had told me he changed, he wasn't screwing people over etc. Then a couple months later I hear he is doing the same thing and people are getting screwed out of lot's of money and parts. He used the "my shop got broken into" on a friend of mine who was also a really good friend of his who ended up not getting his forged Mach motor and P&P heads with custom cams back.

Why the hell don't people file a police report against him? If there are enough people (which I know there are) it becomes a criminal offense not just a civil case.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Anyone have a phone number for Billy? He has had my truck on and off for 6 years and now no responses at all.

I don't have his number, but I know he used to hot rod your truck around on the weekends :eek:

strng8846

Established Member
He's down in socal somewhere and believe he goes back up north sometimes on weekends. I don't think anyone has his number since he's changed it but you can try emailing [email protected] maybe you'll get a reply. Besides that I'd do what Quik Z06 said and file a police report, that's what other guys in the area are doing.

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I was shown pics from one of the guys that had their motors messed up by Billy. Pretty much just shows the side of his head absolutely soaked in blood. It was only a matter of time before someone got heated enough to hunt him down and beat his ass.

Incoming PM

I think it's freakin crazy that people kept going to him after they knew what he was doing. We hadn't spoke for a long time after the MSX stuff, I stopped hanging out with him and most of the other guys that associated with him. However we did talk one time a while ago and he had told me he changed, he wasn't screwing people over etc. Then a couple months later I hear he is doing the same thing and people are getting screwed out of lot's of money and parts. He used the "my shop got broken into" on a friend of mine who was also a really good friend of his who ended up not getting his forged Mach motor and P&P heads with custom cams back.

Why the hell don't people file a police report against him? If there are enough people (which I know there are) it becomes a criminal offense not just a civil case.
Trust me. Couple of people are in the process of doing that.

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
He's down in socal somewhere and believe he goes back up north sometimes on weekends. I don't think anyone has his number since he's changed it but you can try emailing [email protected] maybe you'll get a reply. Besides that I'd do what Quik Z06 said and file a police report, that's what other guys in the area are doing.

I had heard that too that he was in Socal but then a friend was walking out of Safeway in Turlock and seen him in his Lightning.

Gearhead Greg44

Hi all, my first post here and unfortunately it's to chime in on my BAD experiences with this flake!

I paid this guy $1500, plus had my wife do a photo shoot for his fiance' (another $600 worth of work), PLUS bought a $1500 '99 Cobra Engine for him to install in my car.

After not being able to contact him for over a month (sporatic, before that!), we get a call from an impound yard this morning! My car was impounded when they cleaned out the shop (that was supposedly broken into a while back), and my car was there, with no engine in it! I don't expect to find my Procharger in there, when I go to get it, either!

I talked to the guy that has it now (landlords to the building he didn't pay for). He couldn't get ahold of Billy (big surprise!), but he did talk to his mom. She said something about him being in the hospital, but the landlord dude said most likely it's jail!

I'm about to report all this crap to the police & call my insurance. Here are some phone numbers:

Billy's Cell (yeah, good luck with this one!): (209) 204-8086
George @ Western Assett Recovery (the place that has my car, landlords that got ahold of his mommy): (209) 848-8095

I'm one that really got screwed on this one, it sounds like! If anyone is going after him (if he's not already incarcerated...if he is, then when he's out!), pm me!

Greg

Quik Z06

Established Member
Hi all, my first post here and unfortunately it's to chime in on my BAD experiences with this flake!

I paid this guy $1500, plus had my wife do a photo shoot for his fiance' (another $600 worth of work), PLUS bought a $1500 '99 Cobra Engine for him to install in my car.

After not being able to contact him for over a month (sporatic, before that!), we get a call from an impound yard this morning! My car was impounded when they cleaned out the shop (that was supposedly broken into a while back), and my car was there, with no engine in it! I don't expect to find my Procharger in there, when I go to get it, either!

I talked to the guy that has it now (landlords to the building he didn't pay for). He couldn't get ahold of Billy (big surprise!), but he did talk to his mom. She said something about him being in the hospital, but the landlord dude said most likely it's jail!

I'm about to report all this crap to the police & call my insurance. Here are some phone numbers:

Billy's Cell (yeah, good luck with this one!): (209) 204-8086
George @ Western Assett Recovery (the place that has my car, landlords that got ahold of his mommy): (209) 848-8095

I'm one that really got screwed on this one, it sounds like! If anyone is going after him (if he's not already incarcerated...if he is, then when he's out!), pm me!

Greg

Sorry to hear that Greg, but unfortunately from the stories I've heard you're not the only one. I've heard of guy's losing a lot more than that. Contact the Turlock PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread