Beware of Vendicated Tuning In MODESTO,CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearhead Greg44

That sucks!

Thanks 'Quik, I just did that. Officer informed me that he's personally has taken 2 other similar calls & filed reports on this scam artist! It sucks that this happened to me, but I hate the fact that I'm not the only one!

I would like to propose that anyone that has been scammed by this loser get together, so that we can ALL go after him. I gave the officer that took my report info down just now the landlord to his building's phone # (they currently have my car in their yard, I'm going to check it out & bring it home, next week). This landlord his Billy's mom's #, so hopefully they can go after him with that?

We need to get together and sue this fool for stealing our parts!
:fm:

Quik Z06

Established Member
I have a friend that said he might post later. He's willing to get together with anyone to go file a report. Billy is a thief and a back stabber, he'd throw his own parents under the bus to make himself look good. He never takes responsibility for his mistakes, it's always someone else that's the bad guy and he's the good guy that everyone screwed over. Oh and you'll get nowhere with his mommy, she covers for his ass too, always has.

*edit*

Forgot to mention he knows suing him will do nothing. He has been down that road before. He has nothing to his name not even the new 11 5.0 he used to parade around in (it got repo'd) not to mention he would just file for bankruptcy like he has in the past.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Sueing him won't do to much even if you win.. Now if you file a criminal suit that is different. Find a lawyer that'll prove me had the intent to steal and he'll go to jail for grand theft etc.. This is what I did with a certain shop that ripped me off 8k. I went through Coast Guard Legal though and they said they'd do a criminal suit.. Something else to think about.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Ha! Just wait till I get to a computer and post my 8 month nightmare with that ****tard!

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Ha! Just wait till I get to a computer and post my 8 month nightmare with that ****tard!

I'm sure we would all love to hear it.

Edit: I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm truly interested.

Last edited:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
u guys try calling his work. turlock ford dealer... i cant get a hold of him eather. he has my truck.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yep he was fired a while back. Your truck may be in impound as well like Gregs car. It could be at his parents house too, call his landlord and get his parents number. If not call the cops and tell them he has your truck.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Someone needs to find out where he is working in SoCal and start spreading the word down there about him, we all know he will attempt this again.

As of right now Billy owes me $2700 for pricing me back a set of used damaged Cylinder heads, he helped himself to my suspension and a couple parts of my former Turbo kit that he had at his shop. Not to mention the 8 months he had my car. When I went to his shop to pick my car up he hid behind his son the entire time, he wouldn't leave the safety of his office without the child right next to him.

I put together bits and pieces of the story I have posted on my site and it still took up a lot on here, if you guys want to hear it I ant either post it or e-mail it. let me know. For those who experienced the same as I did it will only sound just like your stories.

dascoyne

Established Member
just chiming in as another person scammed by Billy. I wouldn't have gone to him if someone hadn't referred me to this thief. I really wish that guy had actually had his work done by Billy before he gave me the recommendation. It turns out that Billy did a crappy job on his motor and stuck him for the bill. By the time I found out I was out $5600 for a Saleen VI.5 Supercharger he was supposed to order for me but never arrived.

Still, I'm one of the lucky ones. At least this man never placed his hands on my car. Right now I'm dealing with my credit card company. If that doesn't pan out I'm looking at going to small claims court, for what it's worth.

The long version of my story also demonstrates that Billy is probably a serious clinical sociopath. I'll give more details later when I'm done from work.

Here's his home address (at least the one he gave me last year) if anyone needs to serve him court documents:

3323 Summerdale Ave.
Turlock, CA 95380

Last edited:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
does anybody live in turlock. maybe do a favor for a member and see if u see a DARK SHADOW GRAY LIGHTNING in his yard ... i cant find the dam truck. impound dont have it. if i report it stolen. will the truck then have a salvage title once found ?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
phuk guys!! Some of you have been screwed worse than me!! The dude can't even find his lightning.. that is scary!! God this guy is nuts!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
does anybody live in turlock. maybe do a favor for a member and see if u see a DARK SHADOW GRAY LIGHTNING in his yard ... i cant find the dam truck. impound dont have it. if i report it stolen. will the truck then have a salvage title once found ?

I just heard there is no DSG Lightning in front of the house. It could be in the garage but nothing up front.

1SIK98

Established Member
if i report it stolen. will the truck then have a salvage title once found ?

No, reporting it stolen has nothing to do with it unless your insurance pays it off. When you find it call the cops and tell them you located your property and are recovering it and remove it from the stolen plate list

CHARGED MACH

well this is my first post here im another person that got screwed over by billy I have know him since 2003 and i thought he changed his ways but i guess i was wrong. I had him bulid me a forged motor for my mach and i had to pull the motor out back from a simple misatke i did. i brought the motor to his shop and he told me it would be done in about a month. we all know whats a month turns into He has had my motor for the last year and half. I would drive out to the shop in modesto and it still just sat there. He would always give me a different day it would be done but of course it never got finished. my friend told me he moved his shop to turlock and thats when things got worse. He told me his shop got broken into 3 times in a month and stuff got stolen. I think its bs and he sold alll of our parts and just kept our money He kept telling me that he will get my motor back to me and then it would be weeks i wouldnt here from him. He no longer has his cell number and deleted his facebook. Im pist off and we all need to do something We should all go down and file a report at the same time or something. Sueing him wont fix crap He has already been sued before when he had the shop msx and it didnt do crap to him. he just filed bk and walked away from everything which is bs. Im going to try to find out where is parents live I saw a post that he has someones lighting and last time i heard it was at his parents house. He has screwd so many people out of thousands of dollars and we have to do something about it Carma is a Bit*h and it will get back to him. I know he is probabily reading alll this he cant hide forever this needs to get out to everyone

GTstang167

So I have a similar story as many in this thread.

I dropped off my car Dec 8th 2010 for a built tranny and cams...... Come Feb I get a texts saying he has a deal of a life time for me. I couldn't pass it up, I drop off cash and was promised to be done by Knotts. Come Knotts I get stories of machine shop failures, girlfriend was rapped, he was in the hospital.....ETC. I was promised to have my car back the week after Knotts. Two weeks later, he tells me the shop was broken into and all my parts were stolen. So in May I pick up the car with no motor and and out 5,000! I did file a police report and an insurance claim. This guy needs to pay.

That lightning was in the shop the night I picked up the car. I hope you find it, because it sure was beautiful.

Quik Z06

Established Member

You called George @ Western Asset Recovery (209) 848-8095?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread