big and littles! ccw? bogart?? TRUE FORGED!!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i wanted to share, steve made these for manOwar and myself. neither one of us liked the options out there for the gt500, just not a fan and hate to look like everyone else. so we got with steve and figured out a great alternative and needless to say i am pleased as usual and now steve calls me mr threepeat..lol..

let me know what you think, i will be home on the 19th and will have mounted pictures by the 20th:beer:

original thread

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-150/679047-true-forged-gt500-drag-packs.html

TF Mach Five 2 piece polished 18x5 16x9.5 (with optional assembly bolts)

front weight: 17lbs 5.6oz

rear weight: 19lbs 9.6oz

IMG_3123psLarge.jpg

IMG_3125psLarge.jpg

IMG_3128psLarge.jpg

now for Manny's wheels

TF Retro 2 piece polished 18x5 16x9.5

front weight: 20lbs

rear weight: 18lbs 10.5oz

IMG_3135psLarge.jpg

IMG_3136psLarge.jpg

IMG_3137psLarge.jpg

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
sinister, if i can find a driver for the shelby then i will take both but there is no way after waiting for this build that i could not drive the coupe..lol..

thanks for the compliments, the beauty of doing this with tf wheels is that there is alot more appealing options:beer: for the coupe i am thinking of doing the ravel design but having the thin spokes removed so it is a thin 5 star, should be light as hell.

61mmstang94

Established Member

Bogart makes some nice wheels and not everybody has them. I do see more CCW where I'm at, but I would've rather bought some Bogarts and also benefitted from how light they are. Those seem heavy for drag wheels which is the main concern because typically a 16" rim in the rear with an 18" in the front won't look particularly good no matter what the spokes look like, so going for the performance would be 1st on my list when considering drag wheels.

Edit: I guess you edited out what you wrote just as I clicked "quote"? lol

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Bogart makes some nice wheels and not everybody has them. I do see more CCW where I'm at, but I would've rather bought some Bogarts and also benefitted from how light they are. Those seem heavy for drag wheels which is the main concern because typically a 16" rim in the rear with an 18" in the front won't look particularly good no matter what the spokes look like, so going for the performance would be 1st on my list when considering drag wheels.

Edit: I guess you edited out what you wrote just as I clicked "quote"? lol

i am quick on the draw..lol.. i am trying to get hard information before i start arguing. at the power level most gt500's are making the few pounds are not going to be a huge concern for me:shrug: i am not going out on the racing circuit anytime soon the drive from the middle east is just too long of a commute

61mmstang94

Established Member
i am quick on the draw..lol.. i am trying to get hard information before i start arguing. at the power level most gt500's are making the few pounds are not going to be a huge concern for me:shrug: i am not going out on the racing circuit anytime soon the drive from the middle east is just too long of a commute

Gotcha. They look nice, and post some pictures up whenever you get them on.

What tires are you planning on running on the back wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread