Established Member
So they have:

Michigan____________________Ohio State
Nebraska____________________Penn State
Iowa_______________________Wisconsin
Michigan State_______________Purdue
Minnesota___________________Illinois
Northwestern________________Indiana

I think they did an excellent job in balancing the conference and divisions by teams that do well about as often as one another. Also, they have mentioned they are keeping Michigan/Ohio State as the last game for each every year, as well as keeping other rivalries intact every year. (Illinois/Northwestern, Michigan State/Indiana, Penn State/Nebraska, Iowa/Purdue, Wisconsin/Minnesota)

I am sure a bunch of haters will come in and bash Nebraska and the Big Ten in general, but I think this really does a lot for the conference. They are creating games that locals will really want to see (Iowa/Nebraska every year) and also putting the bigger football programs against each other (Penn State/Nebraska) which will help with recruiting and national exposure.

I mean come one, Michigan is actualy playing its 1st EVER night game in the Big House this year. 21st century here we come!! :-D:D:lol:

Really though, I can hardly wait for the 2011 season. Michigan's team will actualy consist of juniors that year and (if they don't fire the coach by then) we can finaly see what the program can do with Rich's style of play and recruits. To top it off we get to see the 1st Big Ten championship, Nebraska comes to the Big House, and I might actualy be able to afford to go to a game or two!!

BTW, they already found a way to work 12 into the insignia similar to the way they did the 11 thus far.

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
They still haven't figured out that they have more than "10" in the "Big 10"...

BTW.....SEC > Big 10 (and all other conferences combined)

Users who are viewing this thread