biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years

q6543

Established Member
The more I think about it.

If you're fully invested in the American dream.
1. A homeowner
2. Own 2 or 3 cars
3. Fully invested in a retirement portfolio

This has been nothing but a boom to personal net worth. .. now if youre on the outside looking in, it's a tougher spot.

Who cares if Thanksgiving dinner costs an extra $50, when your net worth added tens to hundreds of thousands.... if not millions.

Dollar is holding super strong too, which I was surprised to see today.

Last edited:

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Some years ago my wife and I started to have Cornish Hens for Thanksgiving, a much cheaper option and quite filling and tasty. Give it a try.
Reminds me of someone cooking either a chicken or duck inside a Turkey (not a full turducken) and the late teen/early 20's girl got upset thinking that they cooked a pregnant turkey.

At this rate big cities will be using Pigeons in a decade.
Thank goodness I can harvest Pheasant and Quail, and have many friends that raise cattle.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Just remember that the dumbasses that voted for Biden to get free shit are poor and will suffer the most from this….suckers.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

This is what keeps me laughing. Well, that, a company vehicle, gas card, and credit card. I can offset cost increases for my household. As long as the idiots voted for this are getting crushed, I am happy.

While George Clinton would hit you with the Bop Gun, Alec Baldwin will cap you with the Prop Gun.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
This has been the plan since the inauguration. Tear it down in hopes of building it back better. Don't think you are immune as to how this will affect your pursuit of happiness. My son has been methodically pointing out the planned path this administration is pursuing. If the media were doing there job, we would be having a real insurrection. This is a serious situation.

MG0h3

Established Member
This is what keeps me laughing. Well, that, a company vehicle, gas card, and credit card. I can offset cost increases for my household. As long as the idiots voted for this are getting crushed, I am happy.

While George Clinton would hit you with the Bop Gun, Alec Baldwin will cap you with the Prop Gun.

Same…

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Certain people lack any concern because they are over-paid paid even with bad job performance. The tax payers foot the bill for Brandon's ensure and what ever special diet a senile elderly individual eats. Prices can go through the roof and we will end up paying more. Does he worry about gasoline or aviation fuel? None of those schmucks do.

Adower

Established Member
Turkey is overrated anyways. I've been doing tri-trip for the past several years on thanksgiving.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

1. A homeowner
2. Own 2 or 3 cars

This has been nothing but a boom to personal net worth. .. now if youre on the outside looking in, it's a tougher spot.

Who cares if Thanksgiving dinner costs an extra $50, when your net worth added tens to hundreds of thousands.... if not millions.

thats pretty naive... housing market has increased, so selling and profiting is not really an option... same deal with cars... portfolio will depend on what it is that you are doing with it.... main thing is once this inflation tanks, a lot of people are going to be hurting.....

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

1. A homeowner
2. Own 2 or 3 cars

This is no boom, this is inflation. People thought the same thing during the bush administration and look how that turned out.

quad

Established Member
Happy Thanksgiving with turkey prices that have nearly doubled since this time last year???

Not so much.... I guess we eating canned tuna this year. FTML.
I used to eat a few cans of tuna a day in college. Best way to get ripped. Ask Dave Draper! He lived off tuna and water lol! This will be a good excuse for us all to get ripped. I can stand to lose over 60 pounds! Sitting at 290 lbs right now!

quad

Established Member
This is no boom, this is inflation. People thought the same thing during the bush administration and look how that turned out.
This is the reason many believe crypto is going to shoot up much higher. The supply is not controlled by reckless governments.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member

1. A homeowner
2. Own 2 or 3 cars

Not exactly. Sure your net worth may of went up, but because of inflation, your money is worth less and since your wages and investments aren't going to increase at the rate of inflation, you'll come up short.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
This is the reason the wife and I bought 1/2 a cow from a local butcher. A lot cheaper than store bought.

My wife and I have discussed doing this. It helps support local people and can be a big cost reduction.

Users who are viewing this thread