Billet Pro Shop Twin 73mm T/B & Oversized Elbow

BilletProShop

Established Member
Let’s start this off with some details.
As many of you already know, last season we revived our 07 GT500 in the quest of finding out what the limits are to the new 2013 TVS.
We came out late and only had 3 weekends and around 20 passes to put our recipe and prototype parts to test. We quickly found out
that these blowers combined with the correct supporting mods can make any GT500 hurt some feelings.

After ripping a 9.32 @ 148 with the ‘’13 TVS we brought the car on a dyno for some comparisons.

BPS Twin 73mm w/ oversized elbow yielded a 21 rwhp and 15 rwtq gain over the FRPP monoblade w/ stock elbow and we gained 1.7lbs
of boost. These tests were done on the same day in the same conditions.

Our initial plans weren’t to develop a new elbow but we had no other choice as our 73mm is just too large to fit the stock 13 TVS elbow.
Even ported, there is not enough meat to mate it with our T/B and it is the sole reason why we came out with one.

We are starting this thread today to get the ball rolling and start taking orders so we have an idea of how many to produce. Being that
this is a preproduction-sale we are offering a rebate till the products are released. Estimate time of release is late-march; just in time
for spring drag racing!

Prices are as follows:

Retail:
BPS 73mm T/B: $ 619.95
BPS Oversized Elbow: $ 329.95

Preproduction-Sale: Save 50$ on each item
BPS 73mm T/B: $ 619.95 - $ 50, 569.95
BPS Oversized Elbow: $ 329.95 - $ 50, 279.95

Prices include FREE Shipping to the 48 contiguous states
Take advantage of this sale and orders yours Today!
Click HERE

bps73angle_zpsc414e88a.jpg

2nd2none

Established Member
will the tb work with a 2.9l whipple with crusher inlet? and 127 jlt

on that note, any idea if this will bolt up to a KB 3.6LC? Currently have the KB dual 75mm and keep having problems with tuners not being able to clear a code associated with the throttle body (P115E).

upnorthguy

Established Member
Will the 73mm work good for everyday street driving? Are you guys still coming out with a 66mm if so when and what is pricing.

breoland

Established Member
Yes it will work for everyday driving..I have one and drives like stock and makes awesome power.
Nice job sylvain...
Now where is my stick

breoland

Established Member
Just an FYI...if anyone is interested in the 73mm round for their TVs setup or Whipple setup... the opening must be 73mm to fit the blades. So the cnc plenum will be needed to use the tb
As for Whipple..I'm not sure how big the opening is on the inlet but I'll find out.
As for anyone that has the older frpp TVs..you can make the 73mm round work but you will need to make the opening on the inlet wider. Best bet is to get an LM plenum (which I have a few) and send to bps to make them accommodate the 73 round
I have one made up already if anyone is interested in using a 73mm round on the older tvs

1320 Junkie

Established Member
+1

Some details as to what this throttle body will and won't fit elbow wise?

Stock blower elbow? VMP elbow?

I currently have the VMP stripper with stock elbow.

Will NOT fit VMP / frpp / or Trinity TV'S...thats why they designed a new elbow...the others only accomodate the 66.25" height blades

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Will NOT fit VMP / frpp / or Trinity TV'S...thats why they designed a new elbow...the others only accomodate the 66.25" height blades

Im running a twin 72mm right now on my VMP elbow. I would hope it would work with a 73mm. I guess I should pop the TB off and do some measuring. I just want to upgrade because my VMP 72 is rather touchy and despite multiple tune attempts its just very hard to keep the idle smooth.

BilletProShop

Established Member
Will the 73mm work good for everyday street driving? Are you guys still coming out with a 66mm if so when and what is pricing.

to answer a few
yes the 73mm will work for everyday driving

on that note, any idea if this will bolt up to a KB 3.6LC? Currently have the KB dual 75mm and keep having problems with tuners not being able to clear a code associated with the throttle body (P115E).

KB uses a different bolt pattern making this impossible to use as a bolt on

will the tb work with a 2.9l whipple with crusher inlet? and 127 jlt

I will have access to a 2.9 whipple on Tuesday or Wednesday and will get back to you

Users who are viewing this thread