BilletFlow IRS Brace *New Lower Price*

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Larry you asked me to stay out of this post, but notice that one of the moderators and vendors are continuing to attack me?? Who is wrong on this one??

dougwg

Established Member
OZ Dude said:
Hey Doug - You're gonna be shipping one to Australia soon!! That far enough away for ya :)

:eek: yes, I think so

can't imagine what it cost to export a car down there

dougwg

Established Member
Wth

Brazil..... Brasil

nobody is attacking you!

Again I must ask, What are you smoking?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
JB said:
Larry, Doug wants me to test the limits of my friendship with you

he wants me to edit out the dancing peppers and bananas because "they're using too much bandwidth" (but we know the real reason....) :-D

I'm sitting here LMMFAO

Maybe we should quit hijacking his thread. or NOT! :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Hmmm...

Why isn't there an icon of a little fella tearing up $100 bills and crying!!

I just have to repeat my mantra:

It Will be worth it
It Will be worth it
It Will be worth it

So... bearing in mind my massive cost, how's about one for free...hello...hello :lol1:

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
I just wish the stupid Credit Card Companies would. I have someone in Florida getting all the bits and pieces together for me and his CC merchant took money OUT of my account and 1 WEEK LATER told him that they couldn't find a way to satisfy themselves the transaction was genuine (even after he gave them address, phone #'s, etc) so now they're going to refund my account! :bored: I get stiffed with an exchange difference of 5cents on the dollar on a US$6K transfer for NOTHING!!!! :cuss: AND I'm back to square one with no parts ordered. :fm:

Sorry, hijacking a bit there. Back to the diff brace - C'mon give a little bloke from Down Under a freebie - I'll tell all my mates what a great bloke you are!! j/k

It's a great price as is for an obviously high quality piece of gear. Hats off to you for putting it to market and all the "knock offs" can bend over :dw:

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
dougwg said:
omg....

ok Mr. Fineprint :poke:

If you break your Diff Cover with the BilletFlow IRS Brace installed. And can prove that the Brace was installed when the Diff Cover broke, I will issue you a refund in the amount of the current purchase price of the brace.

Hows that? :)

Good enough for me, I'll be ordering one Monday.

Please post some instructions on the install. Or does the brace come with some instructions, it looks pretty strait foreward, but I'd like to know if you will have to drain the rear end and remove the stock cover or just the bolts.

dougwg

Established Member
it comes with instructions

very easy

no need to drain or remove the stock cover unless it is leaking, in which case you should re-seal it

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I just ordered a bunch of pulleys from Doug today. It was 7:15 on a friday night and Doug was very helpful and never seemed like he wanted to get me off the phone 'cause he had better things to do. That tells me he values his customers. When i get tto the point of needing a brace like this, I'll go straight to Doug because of my experience today. You can't go wrong with Billetflow in my opinion.

Hye

Established Member
Is this Mod only necessary if you are doing 6K dumps at the track? I have not taken my car to the track yet, and frankly dont have any motivation to do it yet.

thanks

when you say easy to install, as in how long you think on jackstands? regular handtools, driveway sorta deal.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
I must be the dumb one... But what does the IRS brace do?

Prevents this;

IRSFailure_Case3_Pic002.jpg

The stock diffcover is very thin and fragile (look at the broken edges). Normal crossection is about 1/8" of cast aluminum. Between 3/16" and 1/4" in the strong parts.

Install is a ramps/handtools/driveway deal. No draining or removal of the cover required. You do not have to be a drag racer to need this. If you are bone stock and still like to "get on it" from a light you are still flexing this stock cover. I had the cover on my vert start to bleed little black tears down the sides. It was 398 rwhp at the time, CAI and exhaust only mods. Of course this was before MJ and Doug got together and put these braces out.

Users who are viewing this thread