BilletFlow IRS DIFF COVER BRACE

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
Johnny-longtors - on the diff brace, I'd leave it alone and use the stock filler fitting as your return, but drill and tap a hole in the bottom of the case as your pickup. This serves as your drain as well.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
03YellowVenom said:
Just had one installed last week, "the billit flow in red" and i dont know if its me but I sware it handles better.I havnt launched it in first yet but I havnt got any wheel hop in second or third gear ,it either hooks up or deppending on how hard i nail it :-D spins and then with a little finnesse she'll hook up.I cant wait to put on my Steeda irs brace :rockon:

I Thought the steeda irs brace went in the same place :shrug:

what other suspension mods are you planning on doing?

03YellowVenom

Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
I Thought the steeda irs brace went in the same place :shrug:

what other suspension mods are you planning on doing?
Well the billetflow brace is the one that goes on the rear diff cover and the other steeda mod I was talking about is the one thats welded on to your IRS Brace and then bolted to your car on top in the wheel well area, whitch I have on there now and I can really feel a difference in corning and wheel hop, I highly reccomend it :thumbsup:

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
Just ordered one today for my Thunderbird that uses the same rear end. Doing a total rear end upgrade with a Detroit Locker, 4.30 gears and special axles and the brace. Looking forward to smoke testing it as soon as it all gets here and I get it in. Look out Bow Ties! :)

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
393Bird said:
Just ordered one today for my Thunderbird that uses the same rear end. Doing a total rear end upgrade with a Detroit Locker, 4.30 gears and special axles and the brace. Looking forward to smoke testing it as soon as it all gets here and I get it in. Look out Bow Ties! :)

Sweet T-bird! :thumbsup:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Just want to know what type of paint was used on the brace, liquid or powder? I need to know, as I want to powder coat it, but have to strip it first if it was originally painted with liquid. You can't powder coat over liquid!!!

Users who are viewing this thread