BilletFlow IRS DIFF COVER BRACE

Spade

Established Member
Why go with the brace and not the girdle, and if you go with he girdle can you put the brace on? Just something I've been wondering. Thanks.........Spade

dougwg

Established Member
Spade said:
Why go with the brace and not the girdle, and if you go with he girdle can you put the brace on? Just something I've been wondering. Thanks.........Spade

The BilletFlow IRS Brace = ZERO FAILURES....$165 Shipped

Girdle.... well... there is no such thing available for the 03-04 Cobra except for the limited run rear diff cover with girdle that BilletFlow produced and it was $800

Black01Stang

Established Member
I called Billetflow yesterday (don't know if I spoke to you or not Doug) and whoever I spoke to said they'd send it out that day. Btw, how long does it take to ship from MI to VA? Thanks!

dougwg

Established Member
Black01Stang said:
I called Billetflow yesterday (don't know if I spoke to you or not Doug) and whoever I spoke to said they'd send it out that day. Btw, how long does it take to ship from MI to VA? Thanks!

not sure... but I can check tomorrow and let you know when UPS says it should be there

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Black01Stang said:
Actually I just got the package today I believe. Talk about fast shipping!!! Thanks Doug, I really appreciate it!

But the question is...How long did it take you to unwrap it. :)

It took me longer to unwrap my pullies than it did to install them... BF rocks.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Well I finally got mine installed today. And my tech couldnt get over how well it fit. I told him "Thats Billetflow for ya!". I feel so much better now that its on.

Spade

Established Member
dougwg said:
The BilletFlow IRS Brace = ZERO FAILURES....$165 Shipped

Girdle.... well... there is no such thing available for the 03-04 Cobra except for the limited run rear diff cover with girdle that BilletFlow produced and it was $800

WOW on the 800 bucks. Thats what I was talking about the BilletFlow product. Good to know. Thanks, Doug. I will be ordering one this winter.

Spade

mustangmuscle

Established Member
Thanks!

Doug,
Just wanted to let you know that the IRS brace you sent to RWTD for me arrived yesterday in time for the install. Man, that thing is purty!, And, from the looks of it, the car will break in half before that brace does. Now, I can stop worring about destroying the "pumpkin", and move on to other things. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing!

Thanks again!
Chris

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
Hey Doug,

Just got mine in today :thumbsup: ...Looks awsome...Great piece...Wonderful quality...Thanks for everything... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread