BITCOIN

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Heard a HUGE amount of Shiba was bought. Speculated to have been Robinhood. Should get interesting soon I’m hoping.

MG0h3

Established Member
Heard a HUGE amount of Shiba was bought. Speculated to have been Robinhood. Should get interesting soon I’m hoping.

Got back in around 1100 today and did great.

Dipped out for awhile this evening but the volume has jumped up @10% since late afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98SVTContour98

Established Member
FCy4SzAUUAox5Z5

quad

Established Member
which coins m8?
TRON, IOTA, EOS, DECENTRALAND etc. I'll have to look. IOTA is not technically a shitcoin but it really has not performed and is still way off the all time high it reached in 2018. I guess they all have use cases but their performance has been overshadowed by meme coins like SHIBA.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
TRON, IOTA, EOS, DECENTRALAND etc. I'll have to look. IOTA is not technically a shitcoin but it really has not performed and is still way off the all time high it reached in 2018. I guess they all have use cases but their performance has been overshadowed by meme coins like SHIBA.

I'm still holding TRON

I'd get on crypto-twitter and look up those coins before you dump them, just to be sure you want to be out...unless you just really want to chase the newest memecoin drop

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I'm still holding TRON

I'd get on crypto-twitter and look up those coins before you dump them, just to be sure you want to be out...unless you just really want to chase the newest memecoin drop

Ow! My brain just fired simultaneous thoughts on hand pump priming and billionaires and social media and snow tires.

Users who are viewing this thread