BITCOIN

q6543

Established Member
This whole development has been really interesting, if it holds a 39% pullback like previous cycles, could get the 2nd run into q4.

Started buying some in the 44s today, will be on watch for a dip into the 39s to add.

I see 36k print... I'm out and will take the L. Otherwise.. rooting for a 2nd wave.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Link to tweet? I don't see it on his Twitter page.

IMG_7052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I read in that short time he made 272MM off it.

I also saw people making fun of folks thinking this feels like last time it bottomed out…but i cant deny it feels eerily similar lol…keep buying dips, but then the dip, dips again…rinse, repeat

quad

Established Member
The Bitcoin people should not sell their coins every time Alon tweets FUD about it. Really simple. If the price falls they did it themselves. What a bunch of retards.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The Bitcoin people should not sell their coins every time Alon tweets FUD about it. Really simple. If the price falls they did it themselves. What a bunch of retards.

BITCOIN is speculation, not investing, different mentality. Nothing wrong with that, plenty of money to be made, if you have the savvy.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
BITCOIN is speculation, not investing, different mentality. Nothing wrong with that, plenty of money to be made, if you have the savvy.

not to be a dick.. but you’re the guy who was scared to even touch this with FREE money offered to you....

In the words of our dear great dementia filled leader..... come on man

q6543

Established Member
Threw some powder in at 40.7k ... very dicey.
we're at 38% pullback right now.

37k I'll take the loss. Lot of upside gaps to fill though now, 48kish and 59kish

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Threw some powder in at 40.7k ... very dicey.
we're at 38% pullback right now.

37k I'll take the loss. Lot of upside gaps to fill though now, 48kish and 59kish
I tried to do some google-fu and is this not what china already did in 2013 and 2017??

If it survives this, i feel it’s stronger than i imagined…but I’m also outta cash and courage to double down lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saw this news this morning.

Bitcoin price falls on China crypto warning
The China Banking Association warned members of risks associated with digital currencies

By Ken Martin FOXBusiness

Bitcoin's price fell more than 10% early Wednesday after the China Banking Association warned members of risks associated with digital currencies.

The crypotocurrency fell to below 39,000, per Bitcoin, before a rebound to $40,212.

The statement from China's industry association said all members should "resolutely refrain from conducting or participating in any business activities related to virtual currencies."

The notice said such digital currencies were subject to great volatility.

A week ago, Bitcoin was trading above $50,105 after its price plunged 10% following Tesla CEO Elon Musk's reversal of his stance on the digital currency.

Musk announced that Tesla, his the electric car maker, would no longer accept Bitcoin as payment.

Other crypto assets took a hit as well on Wednesday, with Ether, the coin linked to the ethereum blockchain network, falling 15% to $2,966, while meme-based Dogecoin tumbled 15%, according to Coindesk.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wish I had some money to throw at crypto right now. This chip shortage has Bosch giving me time off all next week and rumor of a two week period coming up. I’m still throwing money at my Trucks stereo build to boot.

q6543

Established Member
Wow absolute liquidation event...exchanges crashing...just crazy... like everything cut in half.

q6543

Established Member
Screenshot_20210519-091536_thinkorswim.jpg got a contract filled @31750 on the waterfall this a.m.
Today's close is everything, must have a sharp reversal.

Users who are viewing this thread