BITCOIN

venmos1

Established Member
enjoy the bullmarket while it lasts...eventually, it will turn from: I should have bought more...to...I should have sold when it was up so high
Oh yes. I'm waiting for an investment to finish up (cough cough AMC) before I buy more. We used to be able to get pretty decent analysis and predictions for these cryptos. Now it seems like all these ytubers are just trying to get clicks pumping out repeated bs. Hopefully as the summer goes, things will become more stable and some what predictable.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Oh yes. I'm waiting for an investment to finish up (cough cough AMC) before I buy more. We used to be able to get pretty decent analysis and predictions for these cryptos. Now it seems like all these ytubers are just trying to get clicks pumping out repeated bs. Hopefully as the summer goes, things will become more stable and some what predictable.
AMC is the bane of my existence

q6543

Established Member
The numbers COIN put out show the real money is made on the exchange side... 35%+/- profit margin with the insane growth.

All these small time buyers and sellers are getting milked up 1 side and down the other.

Sidenote on bitcoin.... hasn't even had its 1st 39% pullback yet.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
The numbers COIN put out show the real money is made on the exchange side... 35%+/- profit margin with the insane growth.

All these small time buyers and sellers are getting milked up 1 side and down the other.

Seems like each dip gets bought up faster and faster lol

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

I am a small time buyer, I guess. I am up well over 35% on the investment side. Up a little less than that on the leverage trading side - it took a little while to learn to not be a dumbass.

Pull a small amount out each month in preparation for the down cycle.

I am doing much better than my two financial advisors...

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I am a small time buyer, I guess. I am up well over 35% on the investment side. Up a little less than that on the leverage trading side - it took a little while to learn to not be a dumbass.

Pull a small amount out each month in preparation for the down cycle.

I am doing much better than my two financial advisors...

I can remember financial advisers telling me Bitcoin was a fad and fraud for years....idiots

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Bitcoin is going to zero

NYDIG Raises $100 Million from Strategic Partners Including Starr, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and Other P&C Insurers; Launches Global Insurance Solutions Business under Mike Sapnar
Mike Sapnar, former CEO of TransRe, to join NYDIG as Global Head of Insurance Solutions, creating bitcoin-powered products and services for the $6 trillion/year global insurance industry

NYDIG Raises $100 Million from Strategic Partners Including Starr, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and Other P&C Insurers; Launches Global Insurance Solutions Business under Mike Sapnar

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Was very skeptical at first but starting to think some NFTs are going to be big deal. I put money on some platform tokens but looking at maybe some of the actual NFTs. I care nothing for the NBA but those top shots are pretty cool.

Looking at some soccer ones (don't make fun of me) on sorare...

Users who are viewing this thread