BITCOIN

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Riding the Bitcoin rollercoaster reminded me of this movie clip.
Jump to 1:12 and watch to 2:02! Says it all! "I like the rollercoaster. You get more out of it." LOL!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Bitcoin, other cryptocurrrencies slide again despite Cathie Wood's defense
  • Bitcoin (BTC-USD) weakens again, dropping 10% in the last 24 hours, to ~$35.8K, continuing to retreat from its almost $65K peak in mid-April.
  • Over a week ago, bitcoin came under pressure as regulators, particularly in China, cracked down on the world's largest crypto and critics and supporters debated over miners' energy usage and its impact on the environment.
  • Last night, high-profile investor Cathie Wood came to bitcoin's defense at the Coindesk's Consensus 2021 conference.
  • The crypto is "already on its way and it'll be impossible to shut it down," she said, while predicting that regulators "will be a little more friendly over time" toward cryptocurrencies.
  • Other cryptos are also sliding — Ethereum (ETH-USD) slumps 12% to $2,482.88, Litecoin (LTC-USD) drops 28% to $171.88, meme crypto dogecoin (DOGE-USD), dips 11% to 31 cents, and Cardano (ADA-USD) falls 14% to $1.50.
  • Bitcoin-related and crypto-related stocks dropping in premarket action include Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT), -5.5%, Marathon Digital (NASDAQ:MARA), -5.3%, Bit Digital (NASDAQ:BTBT), -3.8%, MicroStrategy (NASDAQ:MSTR), -3.3%, and Coinbase Global (NASDAQ:COIN), -2.2%.
  • SA contributor John Rhodes makes the case that bitcoin fights hyperinflation and helps the unbanked, while Elazar Advisors sees more catalysts ahead to continue bitcoin's slump.

q6543

Established Member
I was going over previous cycle, it's literally doing the opposite of 2017 right now, still holding my $31,750 contracts but 33k is a line in the sand, if this prints red on the yearly candle again I'm out until further confirmation.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Tesla is announcing July 1st they will start accepting doge coin

hope you guys have been holding :)

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
These cryptos man

e81aaf1700d7a4d905da2f9c7b932e16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
Man Coinbase is a rip off. Went to buy 1 ETH and $36. Think RH was about $10.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

q6543

Established Member
Waiting for clarity about U.S.A. hacking the bitcoin account from the pipeline hack.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Man Coinbase is a rip off. Went to buy 1 ETH and $36. Think RH was about $10.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
i couldn't stomach coinbase fees, and now i can barely stomach coinbase pro interface...but the fees are not as bad

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread