Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
198943676_4350427754988708_4631577347209079914_n.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Get out of this while you can. It will not end well.
While we can? Who's investing more than they can afford to lose? Plus it's still stable...I have not even gone down that much in this reset. Now is the perfect time to buy before it sky rockets again. I'm still direct withdrawal of 50 a week into Eth..not stopping. ;)

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
While we can? Who's investing more than they can afford to lose? Plus it's still stable...I have not even gone down that much in this reset. Now is the perfect time to buy before it sky rockets again. I'm still direct withdrawal of 50 a week into Eth..not stopping. ;)

I’ve been dumping more into Lite.

It hit 350 once. It’ll do it again.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Could you not do all that on Coinbase pro, without the extra fees? I was putting in small amounts as i got cash…and a $2.99 fee on a recurring $25 buy was a little much IMO

Coinbase and coinbase pro are synonymous for me. Personally I don't know why anyone would use the regular version over the pro version considering they are both free.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Get out of this while you can. It will not end well.

People say this every bull run and it keeps coming back bigger than it was before. If people are using money they could potentially need in the short term it's probably best to just keep it in their bank account due to the volatility. But if they're putting money in with the thought process of holding long term, I think they'll be more than okay.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I’ve been dumping more into Lite.

It hit 350 once. It’ll do it again.

It was over $400 a month or so ago. I regret not selling a bit to recoup my initial investment. It does have high upside just needs a push to get it moving again.

A few years ago Litecoin sponsored a UFC PPV event. You would think that would have been enough to be able to pay for the event with Litecoin but sadly no.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
It was over $400 a month or so ago. I regret not selling a bit to recoup my initial investment. It does have high upside just needs a push to get it moving again.

A few years ago Litecoin sponsored a UFC PPV event. You would think that would have been enough to be able to pay for the event with Litecoin but sadly no.

For a while I just used Lite to fund Eth... I’d make a quick $20 or so and throw that into Eth lol

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Coinbase and coinbase pro are synonymous for me. Personally I don't know why anyone would use the regular version over the pro version considering they are both free.
they are quite a bit different though IMO, coinbase is much easier on the eyes, simpler to work, just wayyy higher fees. seems backwards to me that the "pro" version is more rudimentary is all

Users who are viewing this thread