BITCOIN

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Lord I just had a heart attack...it started plumeting and I couldn't trade it back to BTC.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's
Realistically what does moon mean? .001? .01? At some point the market cap has to be the limiting factor, right?
I think .1 cent would be the moon which as mentioned isn't realistic. It's crashing right now anyhow and can't move it to a safer coin...sigh.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Apparently the volume of buying and selling Shiba took Coinbase and others down...lol

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
This makes me happy! Coworker just sent me this.

Ok, I saw that piece for your AC in my truck, I’ll bring it to work tomorrow. Also, I think I need to say thanks. I heard you talking about Shiba one day and I checked it out. I put in $3000 and today I took $3000 out…..I have over $4300 still in after drawing my initial investment out. I plan on letting it ride now. I believe that was just over 3 weeks ago.

q6543

Established Member
Shib flipped doge.... they did what they set out to do.

Very impressive!!
Looks like a 35 billion ish market cap.
I just saw shib market cap IS MORE than robinhood's that it's trying to get listed on.

quad

Established Member
I put 100k on BTC but I can’t pull a $1k trigger on shiba don’t know why?
Same here lol! I keep saying it is too late to get into Shiba and it just keeps pumping! Elon really ****ed the Doge crowd with his Floki tweet. He should have made it Doge specific. He's been championing Doge but his tweets pumped Shiba more. It's time for him to pump Doge specifically.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I am waiting for my coinbase account to open so I can put some money into it, I could kick my own ass for missing out on this Shib. I wanted to put some money into it in the beginning of October and I was told not to by my wife. I just showed her what we could have made if we put what I was wanted into it and she just shook her head. Could have had Cobra money, damn.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Uh
167182.jpeg

Sent from my Potato

Users who are viewing this thread