BITCOIN

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Rumors are getting real about shib on RH
Watched a video about how Robinhood may not get involved with Shiba due to how popular it is. Doesn't make sense but they are still in the limelight with "the law" and Shiba could crash them harder than it did Coinbase. But...I'd bank more on them listing it as soon as they could.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Watched a video about how Robinhood may not get involved with Shiba due to how popular it is. Doesn't make sense but there are still in the limelight with "the law" and Shiba could crash them harder than it did Coinbase. But...I'd bank more on them listing it as soon as they could.

Coin base added SHIB to their description :)

cobracide

Established Member
RH needs the money, Doge out SHIB in. It's only a matter of time. Just look at the last two quarter results and it tells you all you need to know.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well MANA shot up enough I could pull a little profit and buy some stereo stuff for my new truck. Bought a Sundown Audio Salt 200.4 for my mids and highs and a Sundown Audio SALT-4 for my four Gately Relentless 8's :)

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
DOGE Pretty defined risk levels here and the chart/environment look prime for retest of the high or push for $1.00-$2.50. I took a sizeable position today. Average is about $0.27. Ideally scale out half on retest of high and ride the rest. Stop is $.15-$.20 area.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
probably nothing boys

FDGsc8qWYAIDBX5

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Does MANA have serious upside? Based on a "tip" by someone who claims to be well versed in crypto, I bought a few hundred dollars worth earlier this year and it promptly dropped by almost half per coin. It is now over double what I paid per coin.

I see it's linked to this Facebook Metaverse semi-nonsense which is a decade or two away from being even somewhat real so maybe it's a long term play. Could just be a flash in the pan too.

I could take a few hundred dollars in profit or let it ride to see if it moons. I guess I don't need the $ so leaning towards letting it ride.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Does MANA have serious upside? Based on a "tip" by someone who claims to be well versed in crypto, I bought a few hundred dollars worth earlier this year and it promptly dropped by almost half per coin. It is now over double what I paid per coin.

I see it's linked to this Facebook Metaverse semi-nonsense which is a decade or two away from being even somewhat real so maybe it's a long term play. Could just be a flash in the pan too.

I could take a few hundred dollars in profit or let it ride to see if it moons. I guess I don't need the $ so leaning towards letting it ride.
I'm gonna hold Shiba and MANA for the long term. Both have made me good money in the last few weeks. I'd hold MANA longer than Shiba however. IF......if....Robin Hood does list Shiba...it'll lose a zero or two worst case scenario.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Never heard of this one.

Squid Game tokens suddenly crash to zero after 230,000% jump

SHIB-USD -3.94%Now!
  • Squid Game digital tokens, a meme coin inspired by the immensely popular Netflix program, Squid Game, jumped from just $0.01 on Oct. 26 to a peak of $2,856 on Monday morning, before crashing all the way to $0.003352, according to data from CoinMarketCap.
  • Keep in mind that CoinMarketCap warns its users that "we have received multiple reports that the website and socials are no longer functional & users are not able to sell this token in Pancakeswap. There is growing evidence that this project has rugged. Please do your own due diligence and exercise extreme caution. This project, while clearly inspired by the Netflix show on the same name, is NOT affiliated with the official IP."
  • The direct causes of the short-lived boom and bust are still unknown, though one possibility is the token developers removed liquidity and "rug pulled" the project, making the price of Squid Game tokens collapse to zero.
  • "The problem is, what goes up in a straight line tends to retreat in a similar fashion." Antoni Trenchev, co-founder of crypto lender Nexo told Bloomberg via email on Sunday.
  • Squid Game isn't the only meme-based crypto that has seen tremendous boom and bust periods since "there's just a lot of money looking for the best theme," Jonathon Cheesman, head of over-the-counter and institutional trading at crypto derivatives exchange FTX, told Bloomberg. "Silly or otherwise!"
  • Another alt coin that has been getting lots of attention lately, Shiba Inu (SHIB-USD), made a similar move as Squid Game throughout May of this year, though not nearly as quickly; the token surged from $0.00000163 on May 1 to a peak of $0.00003503 eight days later before falling back to as low as $0.00000882 on the last day of May, now changing hands at $0.0000686 per token.

Users who are viewing this thread