BITCOIN

98SVTContour98

Established Member
The Fed is still pumping for a year, why not?, they got damn good computer models I bet.

bitcoin is tulips....No way Jefferies should be selling their gold for the first time in many years for a short-term tulip pump/dump.

Imagine believing that's what is happening here.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
bitcoin is tulips....No way Jefferies should be selling their gold for the first time in many years for a short-term tulip pump/dump.

Imagine believing that's what is happening here.

You mean the endless stream of new coins pulling money every which way followed by the occasional scams of every description imploding investors money? Or that 50% of BITCOIN circulates on the dark side and regulatory bodies are VERY unhappy about that fact?

There is money to be made, no doubt, caveat emptor and fair trading.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
You mean the endless stream of new coins pulling money every which way followed by the occasional scams of every description imploding investors money? Or that 50% of BITCOIN circulates on the dark side and regulatory bodies are VERY unhappy about that fact?

There is money to be made, no doubt, caveat emptor and fair trading.

50% of the total supply of bitcoin circulates where?

You still worried about regulators? lawd hammercy

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
There's always an excuse from the bears on why Bitcoin hasn't gone to zero. Lol

Oh no, irrational exuberance can affect anything and with the Fed pumping, should be good for a year or 2. There are plenty of stocks that have benefitted from easy money for sure. As I have said many times already, I wish anyone on here buying anything the best of investor luck. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't call things that I perceive as rat poison something else.

nxhappy

Established Member
just saw a ****ing bitcoin ATM machine the other day at the gas station

oh but don't worry, bitcoin isn't real, and it's going to zero .............................SMFH

STRAP ON WE KIDDIES WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON

PIPO

Established Member
8ff524706bef9ceb543dee1aa4c78764.jpg

Saw one in Puerto Rico a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I know. I should still as I did on Coinbase have the money count as part of my portfolio. It's ZERO.

Strange, SA isn't showing any trades today for XRP.

EDIT: I take that back, it is showing pricing for today all the way to 3:30PM Central....strange.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread