BITCOIN

quad

Established Member
I started mining Ethereum again. One of my RX580 cards gives an error (Code 43) in device manager and I moved it to another machine to troubleshoot and it is showing artifacts and missing info via a connected display, even in the BIOS screen. Card still looks like new because I covered the rigs with bug screen.

I am going to take it apart, clean it and reflow the GPU with a heat gun. In the past I would bake bad GPUs in the oven and that has worked every time. But I've watched a few videos and a heat gun looks to be a better solution compared to the oven which bakes the whole card.

My Ethereum yield is now about 4 times lower compared with a year ago. But the Ethereum price is also more than 4 times higher. So it is still profitable to mine Ethereum and I plan on doing it for the next 6 months.

The most Ethereum I ever mined was 1 ETH per week back in 2018. I am estimating that my ETH yield now will be about 0.72 ETH per month - yikes! But at current prices that comes to around $3,200 per month which is a lot less than I was making earlier in the year and in 2018. It is all paper profits though because I have not cashed out any ETH. If the price goes up the mining profitability will go up also. Looks like I can sell my GPUS for almost the same price I paid in late 2017 / early 2018! That's the dollar losing value...

quad

Established Member
Thanks! Need it!

Anyone seen this happen before? I moved my XRP from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro. It's showing my coins but ZERO MONEY.
View attachment 1726518
That's because it is delisted. I see the same thing on Binance.us. It will list your XRP balance but not in dollar terms and you can't trade it. If the SEC case is resolved this will change. Hopefully it won't take forever.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That's because it is delisted. I see the same thing on Binance.us. It will list your XRP balance but not in dollar terms and you can't trade it. If the SEC case is resolved this will change. Hopefully it won't take forever.
bitch betta have my money

quad

Established Member
I started mining Ethereum again. One of my RX580 cards gives an error (Code 43) in device manager and I moved it to another machine to troubleshoot and it is showing artifacts and missing info via a connected display, even in the BIOS screen. Card still looks like new because I covered the rigs with bug screen.

I am going to take it apart, clean it and reflow the GPU with a heat gun. In the past I would bake bad GPUs in the oven and that has worked every time. But I've watched a few videos and a heat gun looks to be a better solution compared to the oven which bakes the whole card.

My Ethereum yield is now about 4 times lower compared with a year ago. But the Ethereum price is also more than 4 times higher. So it is still profitable to mine Ethereum and I plan on doing it for the next 6 months.

The most Ethereum I ever mined was 1 ETH per week back in 2018. I am estimating that my ETH yield now will be about 0.72 ETH per month - yikes! But at current prices that comes to around $3,200 per month which is a lot less than I was making earlier in the year and in 2018. It is all paper profits though because I have not cashed out any ETH. If the price goes up the mining profitability will go up also. Looks like I can sell my GPUS for almost the same price I paid in late 2017 / early 2018! That's the dollar losing value...

EDIT: Rigs have mined for over a day now and the estimated monthly yield is now 0.81 ETH instead of 0.72 ETH. That's a bit better. It might go up or down depending on what's happening on Ethereum.

SHIBA pumping or dumping apparently increases ETH yields for miners so I'll be watching that with interest. There's about 6-7 months of ETH mining left I think. After that some other coins will switch to the top. I don't think gamers are going to like it but GPU mining won't go away lol!

quad

Established Member

Macro guru Raoul Pal says Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), Avalanche (AVAX) and Terra (LUNA) will be super explosive this bull cycle, but with one catch.

In a new interview on Real Vision with Ash Bennington, Pal says he’s open to the possibility that Ethereum goes through an extended bull cycle that lasts close to June of 2022, potentially pushing ETH as far as $40,000.

Should ETH see parabolic growth, Pal says other leading layer-1 crypto assets could be even more explosive.

“I think almost certainly till March but possibly to the summer, which will give us higher prices and a different cycle structure than we’ve seen before. I could be wrong. I’m not betting the entire ranch on it. But that’s how I think it plays out. And if I’m right about the network adoption, then these other layer-1s like Solana, Terra, Avalanche, Cardano, and some of the others are going to be super explosive.”

Pal says the one caveat with getting behind the bull run of those altcoins is that they could be a much riskier bet than Ethereum.

“But in a risk-reward basis, they’re riskier. They’re not as deep a network as Ethereum is. Ethereum to me remains the best bet in the world from a risk-adjusted standpoint.”

The former Goldman Sachs executive says that the current crypto bull market could come to a close once Ethereum begins to threaten Bitcoin’s market cap. Ethereum’s market cap is currently $523.9 billion, and Bitcoin’s is currently $1.14 trillion.

“My guess is it gets pretty close to Bitcoin’s market cap. So, I think it probably in the end somewhere doubles in relative valuation versus Bitcoin. I don’t think the market quite expects that. But maybe that short period of the flippening would be the end of the cycle, when everybody punches the air, all the Bitcoin guys get pissed off because Ethereum outperformed, then we get a larger correction.”

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ethereum is undervalued in my opinion. In terms of functionality, being safe, long term & profitable investment one of the best if not the best coin on the market. Eventually, it will reach high levels.

PIPO

Established Member
Them ETH gas fees though, are high af. I did 3-4 transactions when I staked polygon/klima and olympus/ohm and spent almost $1000.

Btw, these plays while riskier than the liquidity pool I had with WETH and USDC, are much more profitable. The initial investment with the LP was $30k and the monthly profit was $1,500. I only had it for 40 days or so. I staked $20k of polygon/klima and $8k of olympus/ohm. I’ve earned 1.6 klima and .8 ohm. That’s a profit of $4,132 in just 10 days. Based on current prices of course. Unlike the LP, the profits get reinvested automatically though. Gotta take advantage of this bull cycle while it last.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Purchased some solana and of course it went down. Every time I buy these crypto coins they do not do good.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Purchased some solana and of course it went down. Every time I buy these crypto coins they do not do good.

Solana has been making insane moves the last couple of weeks so having a small correction after buying the top can be expected. Solana still has plenty of room to grow. Hold tough.

In terms of ETH, I'm super excited. It is my biggest holding for a reason.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Solana has been making insane moves the last couple of weeks so having a small correction after buying the top can be expected. Solana still has plenty of room to grow. Hold tough.

In terms of ETH, I'm super excited. It is my biggest holding for a reason.
I will hold, so far I have a little bit of BTC and ETH. I also went in for a little doge and shib. It is tough getting into these so late in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread