98SVTContour98

Established Member
gm bulls!

BULLieve

FDm9QFaXIAU95RV

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I'm so glad they are alive to see Bitcoin go from zero to $66k. I can only hope they are alive to see if go truly mainstream.

Maybe you should wonder why a Buffett, with 144 Billion in cash and short term liquidity, won't put a dime in crypto.

How does the chart below end? To be fair, I don't know either, but it does scare me.

WCA122320_Fig1.png

quad

Established Member
Maybe you should wonder why a Buffett, with 144 Billion in cash and short term liquidity, won't put a dime in crypto.

How does the chart below end? To be fair, I don't know either, but it does scare me.

WCA122320_Fig1.png
Buffet is too set in his ways at 91. Funny though he was gifted some cryptos by the Tron founder and he probably does have some.

The dollar is losing value. Everything is going up in dollar terms, not value.

98SVTContour98

Established Member

WCA122320_Fig1.png

he has missed out on all tech plays to be honest.

and yes, you've proven you are scared many times in this thread.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

WCA122320_Fig1.png
He isn't as removed from it as you think he is. If you can make money on it then he is into it. We already know you can make money on it.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

q6543

Established Member
I remember VERY distinctly ... during the depths of the covid crash... and the FED came in buying junk bonds.

And Josh brown said... the FEDERAL RESERVE just did warren buffets job for him.

There's so much truth in that statement.
He moves too slow for the new world.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Anyone still holding Shiba? Curious if it's about to finally list on Robinhood and go back up or not. Missing some good gains on Eth and Bitcoin right now that I could have this 30K in instead.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I remember VERY distinctly ... during the depths of the covid crash... and the FED came in buying junk bonds.

And Josh brown said... the FEDERAL RESERVE just did warren buffets job for him.

There's so much truth in that statement.
He moves too slow for the new world.

Buffet wants the company and the liquidity injected by the Fed prevented the zombie companies from becoming distressed asset sales.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone still holding Shiba? Curious if it's about to finally list on Robinhood and go back up or not. Missing some good gains on Eth and Bitcoin right now that I could have this 30K in instead.
I am still holding and waiting, haven’t made any significant jumps. I wish I would have put the money in BTC and eth instead of shib and doge.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I also want to be rich.

How do you make a coin? SVTP coin inbound?

Solstice coin.

Me. I'm not messing with btc or eth. Already too high to make big gains.

Still hoping Shib hits RH.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I have a very little bit of SHIB that I shouldn't have bought back in on. I'm down on it currently. But my portfolio is so ETH & BTC heavy that even with SHIB dumping, my portfolio continues to climb. Gotta love the blue chip Crypto assets that just continue to perform.

Users who are viewing this thread