BITCOIN

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
It must be true!

Cathie Wood a long-time crypto bull stands firm in her forecast that Bitcoin (BTC-USD) will be valued at $1M per coin by the year 2030. If Wood’s estimates are to be true, Bitcoin would need to rally roughly 6,000% over the next eight years.

MG0h3

Established Member
You can now bet on SBF felony conviction

Performs better than BTC!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
It must be true!

Cathie Wood a long-time crypto bull stands firm in her forecast that Bitcoin (BTC-USD) will be valued at $1M per coin by the year 2030. If Wood’s estimates are to be true, Bitcoin would need to rally roughly 6,000% over the next eight years.

8 years ago it was in the 300s

It peaked at 61k…

Why couldn’t it make the same jump from 20k to something?

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
wish i would've started scaling into BITI again before close friday. only problem with these BTC ETFs is they aren't open on the weekend and there is usually plenty of volatility to play

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
It must be true!

I mean the president is a pedophile, his son a crack head, elections are being stolen in broad daylight…. Anything is possible in this world right now!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

'I think crypto is dead'; investing in Coinbase is a `waste of time': Mizuho analyst

COIN -2.83%Nov. 27, 2022 9:00 AM ET4 Comments

Mizuho analyst Dan Dolev said he believes that crypto may be done after the recent woes for now bankrupt crypto exchange FTX.
"I think crypto is dead and I think that investing in Coinbase (NASDAQ:COIN) is just a waste of time," Dolev said in a Friday interview with CNBC.
"What FTX taught you is that one day you could be worth the world and the second day you could be worth nothing and I think consumers are going to be very very scared," Dolev said.
He said that any market share gains that Coinbase (COIN) may see due to the demise of FTX are "very minimal'' in the greater scheme of things.
"I wouldn't get over excited about them because the overall volumes are coming down," Dolev said. "They are making like $600 million in revenue and $1.2 billion in losses. It's a very bad business right now."
Dolev's comment are similar to Barclays analyst Benjamin Budish, who on Tuesday wrote that he expected Coinbase's revenue to see "minimal potential upside" from the implosion of rival FTX.
Earlier this month famed short seller Jim Chanos said Coinbase has a business model problem -- it doesn't work.

q6543

Established Member
That's a bear market bottom article if I've ever seen one.
These people are not aloud to have vision beyond the 1/4 or 2 max in front of them.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
That's a bear market bottom article if I've ever seen one.
These people are not aloud to have vision beyond the 1/4 or 2 max in front of them.
Seeing the exchanges make clients money go poof, how does crypto give anyone confidence?

I agree that particular copy/paste is some good FUD, but I cannot fathom how I'd feel if I got FTX'd

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The FTX coin still has a market cap of $400m. Un. ****ing. Believable.
1669597846466.png

q6543

Established Member
@jvandy50 exchanges should be nothing more than that, an exchange.

Had people withdrawn assets (which is the whole point) most of this could have been prevented.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I am so surprised that it turns out that the fairy dust that is crypto has turned out to be as imaginary as real fairy dust. Wish I could have turned some of that fairy dust into green when I had a chance, but I think that Midsummer's Night Dream is over.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
The FTX coin still has a market cap of $400m. Un. ****ing. Believable.
View attachment 1771141
Got to keep funding the Dems some how. Still waiting for said cockroaches to return all that cash they have been given for the mid term campaigns, and yep not a single one has come forward.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I am so surprised that it turns out that the fairy dust that is crypto has turned out to be as imaginary as real fairy dust. Wish I could have turned some of that fairy dust into green when I had a chance, but I think that Midsummer's Night Dream is over.

"As imaginary as real fairy dust"

lol...wat?

Coosawjack

Established Member
  • Bitcoin Miner Core Scientific Has Lost $1.7 Billion This Year. Core Scientific Inc., the largest US publicly-traded Bitcoin mining company in terms of computing power, said its loss for the first nine months of the year climbed to over $1.7 billion. Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
  • Bitcoin Miner Core Scientific Has Lost $1.7 Billion This Year. Core Scientific Inc., the largest US publicly-traded Bitcoin mining company in terms of computing power, said its loss for the first nine months of the year climbed to over $1.7 billion. Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Amazing when you pull one card (FTX) the whole house of cards seem to be falling over.

Users who are viewing this thread