BK lot Sign up *Woodward Dream Cruise*

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
dougwg said:
We would like to reserve parking spots for 99 and up Mustang or any year Cobra only, and the cost will be $60 for a parking spot.
You can pay using Paypal or sending a check.

Paypal address:
[email protected]

mailing address:
MCTCC
20224 Lorne
Taylor, MI 48180
(Make Check payable to "MCTCC" or "Motor City Terminators" also put "woodward" on the check)

You will receive a parking permit.....One way or another. We will have a list of paid attendees and you will get your permit, but it may be as late as Fri or Sat of the cruise (when you arrive).

Only those with a parking permit will be allowed to park in the lot!

You must have your payment in by August 16th, 2007.

EARLY PAYMENT WILL BE APPRECIATED! :)

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Hi guys,

I appreciate all the planning and effort that went into obtaining parking at the Burger King lot.

Unfortunately $40 is a little steep for me. If somebody else would like my spot they can have it.

I will still stop by to check out the cars.

Thanks.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
quad said:
Hi guys,

I appreciate all the planning and effort that went into obtaining parking at the Burger King lot.

Unfortunately $40 is a little steep for me. If somebody else would like my spot they can have it.

Thanks.

I don't know man, gotta disagree. I thought that for a second too, but having a great spot to park is worth it if you asked me. I'm sure it'll be very difficult to park and might even cost up there, so to have a great secured spot with the group is definitely worth it. If you're going with someone, split it $20 a piece.
Anyway, this is to support the club and for all the effort put in it would be shady to show up and not park with us. Not trying to start anything, just my opinion. :beer:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
quad said:
Hi guys,

Thanks.

Then how you gonna get your shift light installed.
LOL...DOH

JP

quad

Established Member
JP said:
Then how you gonna get your shift light installed.
LOL...DOH

JP
I just call you up - doh!

LOL...

I have to think about house payments, a wedding ring... the list goes on. $40 may sound small but the little payments here and there add up. I just can't get over paying $40 for parking.

I'll support the club with membership fees - plus I get a shirt and hat - *wink*

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
black10th vert said:
I'm paid up. Sounds like a great time. Thanks

thanks Stephen

we're gonna be ROCKIN IN THE CENTER OF THE CRUISE from Friday afternoon till Sat night!

the club we share the lot with (Motor City Marauders) are a really cool group of people too :beer:

I know you just moved here so I don't know if you realize what a monstrous event this is, but you'll soon see that we have a primo spot to call home :coolman:

Last edited:

Blksnke

Established Member
Has anybody read the Detroit news and how they are charging up to $500 for a spot on woodward!!!!. I think this is really cheap compare to others. Remember I said " On Woodward" They were charging 75 in front of the cemetary between 12 and 13. The Pankake house is charging 500 for each spot. I don't think you can get a better deal than this.

black10th vert

Established Member
I've flown up to it a few times before and had a great time.After paying for a flight,room and the taurus rental car to cruise in I'm more than happy to just pay 50 bucks this year.

darssvt

Established Member
I'll be there. Sending a check in the mail. Thanks for all your continued hard work, MCT board members!
Darlene

Last edited:

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
i just transfered money into my paypal account. it will be there in 3-4 days and then ill send it! should have it by the 11th

Users who are viewing this thread