Black 03/04 OEM Cobra Hood

HouseOfPower

I have a very nice OEM black 03/04 cobra hood with no damage at all. The hood has a completely finished/painted underside as well. $400 plus shipping and that's my firm price

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Hey man, how much shipped to 07606? I was thinking of repainting mine from all the rock chips, but wanted to see if this was a cheaper route. :-D

swedensky

Established Member
how much shipped to 95841? my coworker is looking for a termi hood right now and has cash in hand if he likes the price, i'll let him know.

HouseOfPower

shipping to the east coast is $150 and to the west coast it's close to $190. It's not cheap but that's kinda why I have the hood priced a little below most other 03/04 hoods that are around $500. I'm willing to work with someone to get this hood moved by the end of the week

HouseOfPower

tell you what. If I have a buyer by Friday I will split actual shipping costs down the middle! Again this hood is completely painted and cleared on the underside so it looks 10x better than a standard underside of an OEM hood

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Hmm very enticing. Let me see what I can swing money wise. Get paid this Friday. I'll be in touch. :thumbsup:

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
Wish this was in my price range. I have looked everywhere for a 03/04 heat extractor.

Bump for ya man. also wish I had the funds to take that beautiful black vert off your hands....If only I could get My Saleen sold.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Would shipping be any cheaper if it were going to a business address? And are you still willing to split that cost?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread