Black 03 Cobra now on Post Office wall....

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
03 Cobra on Post Office wall.... C6 & a G victimized

after driving 300+ miles today and stalking a few would be contenders, i get two kills in the last 30 minutes. (of note, i tried to play with a C63 AMG... he wasn't interested)

the G -

on the final section of highway before exiting Tatooine i spy a G37 (or 35... i don't know) with exhaust and "rims". after miles and miles of hybrids and mini-vans i figured i would kill something with over 50whp.

with a few nods and a some revs it quickly became apparent the G pilot was good to go. we get around some slower traffic and slow down a bit.

quick check to make sure he's comfortable with the speed and then motion for him to take the hit. he started with his fender at my door and went for it. as soon as i heard him go i cut her loose. nearing the top of third i lazily shift into fourth and check to see if he's still coming. he is, so i stab the gas and pull away even further.

i let out and coast for a bit and he cruises on past. we get caught behind some slower trucks and exchange thumbs up just before i catch my exit.

the C6 -

meandering through town just before entering US borders a black C6 drops from the sky as if delivered by dark angels.

getting on it leaving a light ahead of me i quickly figure out he's looking to run. i duck in behind him and turn the GoPro on...

stars aligned and the next light is red. just as we're about to stop it goes green. both of us ease out and wait to clear the intersection. when i hear him get in it, i go! spinning a good bit i start pulling away and let out. C6 guy stays in it a touch longer... car sounds good.

we have a chance to talk while rolling on another red light. i yell over in my best redneck accent... dude says cam, (something else i couldn't hear), exhaust and tune. he didn't know power as he bought it that way. i tell him i'm ported, pullied then he says:

"i almost bought one of those (points to Cobra) before i got this"

we get a rolling green light... clear the intersection and he takes the hit. again spinning a little bit i start walking away. slower traffic keeps me from rowing more gears on him but he got the point.

nice dude and i'm sure i'll bump into him again.

VIDEO bitches!

[youtube_browser]jSKxqfMwQP4[/youtube_browser]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKxqfMwQP4

[youtube_browser]I6POYKrjuQU[/youtube_browser]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6POYKrjuQU

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
i'm sure he had heads done if he has camwork

That's all the LS guys ever do, dang ol head cam head cam

good runs!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
ArmedSuspect delivers!

Figured it was another typical recount only since it's in road kill and not pics/video, then boom - video bitches :-D

Of course if your going to roll people up like that your going to need to turn the camera around :-D

Last edited:

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
ArmedSuspect delivers!

Figured it was another typical recount only since it's in road kill and not pics/video, then boom - video bitches :-D

Of course if your going to roll people up like that your going to need to turn the camera around :-D

A.S. Delivers. Well done sir

thanks fellas.

I'm not so daft as to think I'll never see tail lights. if I don't stop giving away the hit, it'll be sooner than I expect.

maybe I'll get a second gopro ?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Damn yo country ass is gettin all the ****in kills!!! Good shit bro. I am SO VERY JELLY!!!!! Haven't driven my cobra in 2 days. I'll definitely be wasting some gas tomorrow.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Opened up thread.... See same ol' long boring skreetz kill stories and them WHAAAM!!! "video bitches"!!!

Now we are talking!! Great surprise OP. Race with the C6 got me a chubby. Great kill!

Keep them coming!

PS: Car sounds like Zeus' charriot.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Damn yo country ass is gettin all the ****in kills!!! Good shit bro. I am SO VERY JELLY!!!!! Haven't driven my cobra in 2 days. I'll definitely be wasting some gas tomorrow.

thanks man.

GoPro up and get after it!

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Opened up thread.... See same ol' long boring skreetz kill stories and them WHAAAM!!! "video bitches"!!!

Now we are talking!! Great surprise OP. Race with the C6 got me a chubby. Great kill!

Keep them coming!

PS: Car sounds like Zeus' charriot.

hahaha, Zeus bitches!

Users who are viewing this thread