Black/Black 95 Cobra 46k Mileage

getsum95

Established Member
I do have all receipts for the purchases made to this car. Included with the car will be the original window sticker, manual, floormats, and any other paperwork that came with it from the factory. The car has never been driven in the winter and has always been garage kept with a clean title.

w7l7h5.jpg

30a8eib.jpg

vwz62o.jpg

Will upload pictures of interior soon. its black leather that is in astonishing shape, with a plain black ball on the shifter. The driver seat for some reason will not move back and forth, could be the motor going out in it or a wiring issue. That is the ONLY defect of the car. The paint is in great shape with very very few minor marks on it.

-C+L Intake
-65 mm Throttle Body
-40th Anniversary Brake
-Mac Shorty headers
-BBK H Pipe
-Flowmaster Catback
-Eibach Springs
-Cobra R Hood
- Raptor Shift Light
-Steeda Short Throw Shifter
-BBK Sub Frame Connectors
-3:73 Gears
-18" FR500 Wheels
-MSD Ignition
-Wiper Delete Kit
-Like new Sumitomo front tires 265 35 18
-Like new Nittos 305 35 18

Will take possible trades if they are in my favor.

Price- $10,700

Any questions about it you can post them here or pm me. Serious buyers can get a phone number from me through a pm as well. More pictures soon to come in the next day or two. Thanks for looking!

Rocket98

Established Member
trade

I have a black fox gt, tfs hci, supercharged, tremec, 5 lug, 03 seats, nice stereo, tons of money invested in it. Trade plus cash on my end???Im in north GA, pm or email me if youre interested. I have plenty of pics

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread