Black Friday Sale 2012 is here!!!!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
blackfridaybanner.gif

Latemodelrestoration.com

Thanksgiving is just a few days away and that means it is time for BLACK FRIDAY SALES! I experienced the craziness of Black Friday sales last year with my wife and I know it is a hassle. So here at Latemodel Restoration we want to take away some of that stress of holiday shopping. Our Black Friday Sale starts today and will continue through Cyber Monday (11/26/12). Yes you read that correctly – our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale starts today! Order today and you could possibly have your Black Friday Mustang Parts delivered to your door by Thanksgiving!

faztcobra

Established Member
Not to be too harsh - but 10-15% off for BLACK FRIDAY? I hope you guys have some better deals for the 2011+ crowd as that day gets closer.

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
Some part numbers have a price drop of 30%. Each part number is different. A few items might be added as the sale gets closer. This sale will run all the way through cyber Monday.

Is there something you are looking for specifically?

Last edited:

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Hey I see u have the silver sve wheels on the black friday sale any chance I can get that same price on the matte black ones?

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
Since they are not in stock, we are not offering them as a Black Friday sale item. We have been talking about offering a coupon code for those wheels when they actually show up. We will keep everyone posted.

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
533544_10151260373379844_106253295_n.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY SALE ALERT! We have SIX days left in our Black Friday Sale! I have just finished up adding some new parts to the sale to make sure YOU get EXACTLY what you want! Check out the sale and get your orders in today! There are 1000's of parts on sale ALL over the site! Cash in on the savings early this year!

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Yes please keep me posted. If I can get the matte black ones for the same price as the silver ones right now I will buy them. Thanks

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Any news about those matte black sve wheels

i'm sorry, we have been closed since wednesday so we can't get you an answer on the wheels until tomorrow. i won't be back in the office until tuesday so just give jarrod a call on monday at 254-296-6531 (he is covering for me on monday) and he will get you taken care of or i will check on it and have an answer for you on tuesday. sorry for the delay on an answer, i will honor any sale price we have on these even if it expires. :beer:

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
Any news about those matte black sve wheels

Since they are still not in stock, there is no new news right now. Once they come in, then we can work something out for sure.

Yeah, I'm looking for the Barton 2 post shifter bracket - BTN-2011BM2PB...which doesn't appear to be on sale at all.

Give me a call and we can work something out. Im here until 5pm central time today. Call me directly at 254-296-6531.

Users who are viewing this thread