I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Can't make this stuff up!! lol

giphy.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Dude is a mediocre shot at best and some of the things he was teaching are flat out wrong. He claims he was military but the military doesn't teach you to hold your breath while shooting a pistol and you don't let the rail of a rifle just rest in your hands. You grip it and pulled back into your shoulder. He also needs to learn how to tuck his right arm into his body and not let it hang out there. His idea of expert and mine are completely different.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Just watched this on NBC, talk about downplaying stupidity

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Dude is a mediocre shot at best and some of the things he was teaching are flat out wrong. He claims he was military but the military doesn't teach you to hold your breath while shooting a pistol and you don't let the rail of a rifle just rest in your hands. You grip it and pulled back into your shoulder. He also needs to learn how to tuck his right arm into his body and not let it hang out there. His idea of expert and mine are completely different.
Right...I was a SAMI in the Military and I absolutely taught about exhale then fire, tuck is important as well. CLOWN.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Him man...him.

That was my first thought but it looked like you were correcting me so rereading it again looked like it could have been directed at me. The context of your post can be changed depending how you read it just by the way your wrote it. Just checking, all is good!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread