Black Terminator Coupe on Ft. Polk, LA

Daniel_Mc

Established Member
Not me but I've seen that car over in Alexandria. There is a redfire Termi coupe that I see around also. I didn't know any other Saleens were in the area, we have a 1998 Saleen Cobra coupe. There is a cruise in second Saturday of every month at Logan's on MacArthur Dr. 6 until that a lot of the car guys go to. Hope to see you around.

-Daniel

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Oh damn! I had always heard that they held cruises there every month, just never really thought to go. If I still lived there, I wouldnt mind going. I have saw the redifre Termi around as well.

Daniel_Mc

Established Member
I try to go a few times a year but that's about it. I forgot about Todd G. he has the 04 Termi vert black with the cobra airbrushed on the hood. He works in Natchitoches and I think still lives in Pineville. There are a few of them around but the car thing has really died in the past 10 years around here. Up until about 2 years or so ago we had a Leesville group of guys meeting up every few months and running out toward Woodworth or on 49. It just seems to be no interest any longer. I would have loved to have seen your S351 car.

If I remember correctly the redfire termi had a KB swap done along with other things.

-Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread