Blacked out headlights, taillights side markers

oneof185

Established Member
Here are a few pics of my stang with blacked-out lights. Just got it done Friday, next it's getting lowered.
DSCF2917.jpg

DSCF2920.jpg

DSCF2921.jpg

DSCF2922.jpg

DSCF2924.jpg

kingnut

Established Member
looks good but what about the light output from the headlights at night? any pics?

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
So much irony going on in those pictures! I love the plate, AAANNNDD the fact that the car is sitting behind a civic!

Looks like you did a quality job! I wonder what that would look like on a black car.

oneof185

Established Member
looks good but what about the light output from the headlights at night? any pics?
Output is not great to be honest but perfectly fine with fog lights.
Nice. Planning on doing that to the fog's as well?
No, make sure I have light, plus thought I'd leave a little alone.
i like the back. Think its a shame to black out those pretty headlights though IMHO.
In person, honestly I think the front looks much better and everyone that has seen it, says the same.

Last edited:

oneof185

Established Member
So much irony going on in those pictures! I love the plate, AAANNNDD the fact that the car is sitting behind a civic!

Looks like you did a quality job! I wonder what that would look like on a black car.
LOL, the civic is a V-Tec Si too, 4 door model. The plate was actually on my terminator prior to her getting that car. I give her a hard time about it all the time.
Actually got it done at Chux Trucks, paid $100. Thought that was a pretty good deal vs. trying to do it myself. It's basically the same as that clear vinyl stuff people are putting on their cars to avoid rock chips etc.

Tucker

Looks good,

I did a lighter tint from Headlightarmor.com on the headlights and fogs, then I tinted the tails and markers myself with tinted clear.

I went a little light, but it gets a good effect.

Users who are viewing this thread