Blowing stuff up in Iraq.

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
This house in the video we raided after we got a tip that they were making IED's and such there. So we went there and sure enough we found tons of shit. So for a little pay back for killing one of our guys, we leveled the house we found the stuff in. Enjoy.

th_SANY0161.jpg

tbizzle

Established Member
"We about to make the sh*t go boooom." Hahah, that was awesome. what type of explosives were used?

i know you EOD guys go through a lot, keep up the good work!

black Robra

THIS IS STANG #6
Established Member
sweet! must be nice to get some pay back on those ****ers! My best friend just left today for his 3rd tour of afghanistan(trashcanistan) is what he likes to call it. hahaha be safe over there!

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
The guy doing the taping was one of my sergeants. I am not EOD, I am attached to them as their security. So we get to see everything, raid stuff, detain, all sorts of crap. It's fun to blow shit up. :)

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
I heard it was snowing in Baghdad for the first time in 20 yrs.. Is that true

This is true. One of our "terps" who has lived here all his life said he has never seen it snow. He's 26yrs old. It was crazy. It's been so cold I figured it would.

KYLightning02

Established Member
This is true. One of our "terps" who has lived here all his life said he has never seen it snow. He's 26yrs old. It was crazy. It's been so cold I figured it would.

LOL yea that is awesome i am over here man and in the anbar area we got a shit load of snow, we actually had a snowball fight today fun time...I actually used to be EOD before i switched to the airborne infantry. EOD is probably the most fun i have ever had. We did the same shit in baghdad in 05, stay safe over your way we are heading that way in a few months :banana:

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
LOL yea that is awesome i am over here man and in the anbar area we got a shit load of snow, we actually had a snowball fight today fun time...I actually used to be EOD before i switched to the airborne infantry. EOD is probably the most fun i have ever had. We did the same shit in baghdad in 05, stay safe over your way we are heading that way in a few months :banana:

Will do bro..make sure you do the same. What unit/division are you with? I am 3ID, 4-64 AR.

SRNA

Established Member
Good to see the good guys kicking ass. Thanks for all that you do over there man. We are proud of you. God bless.

Users who are viewing this thread