Blue Angels ride along. This is awesome!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've seen a few Blue Angel videos but nothing like this. Wow! The precision/trust/control is mind boggling. Be sure to watch the whole video. :rockon:

starnsey

Established Member
That was incredible. I turned the view around right as the navigator was turning his phone around to take a selfie nodding his head like "yeah, this is pretty bad ass" LOL

oldmodman

Established Member
I knew they flew a close formation.
But NOT THAT CLOSE!
The guy in the back could reach up and oil the other planes speedbrakes.
Might be a little too breezy.

scott_0

Established Member
video wont work for me for w/e reason, I saw them in person at an airshow this past summer, it was mnd blowing!!!!!!

oldmachguy

Established Member
Awesome Video

Wilbur died in 1912.

But Orville, who died in 1948 (age 76), saw aviation go from their "kites" to the dawn of jet age. Still, if he had seen this video, I think he would have been blown away.

starnsey

Established Member
video wont work for me for w/e reason, I saw them in person at an airshow this past summer, it was mnd blowing!!!!!!

If you get on a different computer or something, definitely check it out. Its amazing. I always assumed they looked a lot closer than they actually are due to what we see from the ground at airshows. But this video shows that, nope, they are literally within inches of one another constantly. Absolutely ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread