Blue Nose Pitbull & Jack Russell

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Just a quick picture of a couple of my pups basking in the morning sun.

Pups.jpg

The Blue Nose Pitbull is 4 years old and weighs 90lbs. and the Jack Russell is 5 years old and weighs 18lbs.

I also have two 1/2 Shitzu's, 1/2 Yorkies. I love dogs. :D

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
Hrm, that looks more like an American Bully than a Pitbull.

It is worth it to note that generally speaking, whenever someone says "Blue nose" or "Red nose" when referring to their APBT, that it is most likely not really an APBT, but a staffie, or some concoction of APBT.

Not to say that it isnt a nice looking dog, it is. Just saying, in my experiences, "blues and reds" havent been pits, and their owners have no clue about what a real one should look like.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It is worth it to note that generally speaking, whenever someone says "Blue nose" or "Red nose" when referring to their APBT, that it is most likely not really an APBT, but a staffie, or some concoction of APBT.

Not to say that it isnt a nice looking dog, it is. Just saying, in my experiences, "blues and reds" havent been pits, and their owners have no clue about what a real one should look like.

Clever marketing of the BYB folk.

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Parabola
via FoxyTunes

SNCBOOM

Established Member
He is a good looking dog. Blue is a great looking color.

ModularFan

Established Member
fixed..... :)

Don't start that shit, please tell me your kidding? If not you probably have no experience with the breed, and you probably just go along on what the media etc says right? Because the dog bit a little boy.

Users who are viewing this thread