BLUEPSTU 3.0 is here!

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
BLUEPSTU 1.0 was a sonic blue terminator. BLUEPSTU 2.0 was a Laguna Blue C7 Corvette. BLUEPSTU 3.0 arrived today. Ordered it over 8 months ago. Got it home and immediately changed out the wheels. Got a few more thing I am going to do in the next week or so. Definitely a different car from the previous two.
IMG_3714.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BLUEPSTU 1.0 was a sonic blue terminator. BLUEPSTU 2.0 was a Laguna Blue C7 Corvette. BLUEPSTU 3.0 arrived today. Ordered it over 8 months ago. Got it home and immediately changed out the wheels. Got a few more thing I am going to do in the next week or so. Definitely a different car from the previous two.
View attachment 1743820

I rented a C8 two weeks ago in Vegas for a day, it was a lot of fun. Definitely drives more like a 'supercar' than any other Corvette they've made.

Nice pick up!

What's next on the mods list?

PC03GT

Established Member
View attachment 1743820
Nice car, glad you are doing well

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Thanks guys. I am doing a new engine cover as well as an appearance package. I am installing radiator grill guards. Next week it is getting PPF as well as the top half is getting wrapped black. The side skirts will also get wrapped black. I am not going to do any engine mods because of the warranty and it will be somewhat of a waste as they have not cracked the ECU yet. I will be doing an exhaust though. Stock is too quiet.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Was looking for that Z06 badge.
Naw. They are not available and who know when they will be. Plus, if you haven't put a deposit down by this point you will not be getting a C8 version of the Z06. (Unless you buy a used one way over MSRP.)

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Naw. They are not available and who know when they will be. Plus, if you haven't put a deposit down by this point you will not be getting a C8 version of the Z06. (Unless you buy a used one way over MSRP.)
Regardless, your car is stunnng!!! They are so well built. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread