BMR Upper adjustable Control Arm hole location

May93

Established Member
I have had mixed results trying to determine which hole on the BMR bracket I am to use. The directions do not specify and any pic such as one included seem to differ. I installed this same adjustable control arm upper on my stock ride height 2007 GT500. Can I get some input from those with the same setup? Thanks!

94455_800px.jpg

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I have had mixed results trying to determine which hole on the BMR bracket I am to use. The directions do not specify and any pic such as one included seem to differ. I installed this same adjustable control arm upper on my stock ride height 2007 GT500. Can I get some input from those with the same setup? Thanks!

94455_800px.jpg

I used the upper hole on my 2008.............

033_zps6989c0b6.jpg

^^^^Also, this is the larger/longer 2011-up BMR UCA installed in my 2008, not that it makes a difference for hole choice.

R

May93

Established Member
I used the lower hole and set the pinion angle at -2. I'm happy with the quality of the part but if your the normal guy working in your driveway you'll find the directions leave a little to be desired. Are the upper holes for the vehicles that have been lowered or does it matter? I never did get clarification on that question. Fortunately the lower hole is working well with the -2 pinion angle.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I used the lower hole and set the pinion angle at -2. I'm happy with the quality of the part but if your the normal guy working in your driveway you'll find the directions leave a little to be desired. Are the upper holes for the vehicles that have been lowered or does it matter? I never did get clarification on that question. Fortunately the lower hole is working well with the -2 pinion angle.

I am lowered.

R

Users who are viewing this thread