BMR upper control arm and Bracket question

phooper1228

Hey! New to the site.

So I have a 2013 Mustang GT with the Brembo pkg with 30k miles.
I have stock suspension and height. Long story short, my strut prematurely blew at 24k miles and I replaced my entire car with stock shocks and struts as my buddy lowered his stang and gave me his OEM shocks and struts with like 5k miles on them.

The reason I stayed stock and stock height is because I do school in the city, and work at a ranch out of the city on only the weekends. The ranch has a very long oil access road full of holes that the car can get through, but just barely. I fear lowering it I wont be able to go over the grooves.

But in the city, I am tired of accelerating normally and having my wheels skip (old or new tires) over all the bumps, cracks, and holes in Houston creating a ton of instability. I am also tired of the rear end bouncing up and down obnoxiously, sounding like I am destroying the rear end while doing a heavy launch.

I was told to look into lower control arms, upper control arm and a better bracket. I went with the BMR upper bracket (newer version with 3 adjustment holes), non-adjustable BMR upper control arm, and BMR lower control arms w/o relocating brackets.

I have searched the wide web and sent a message over to BMR but have not gotten a response yet. Lot of back and forth information from what I have been finding. Even on BMRs own installation instructions. Which hole on the upper bracket do you guys, or would you guys use on a stock ride height setup? So far I have narrowed it down to the very top hole, but then I get conflicting answers saying if I do that, then I need the adjustable UCA, some say I dont.

Will the UCA with the bracket, and lower control arms even worth or help with stock height/suspension? I already have them, just hesitant if I should return them or install them on the car.

Sorry for my long post and I know others have asked this, just not so much on using stock suspension and for the 3 hole bracket.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread