BMR Watts Link - Teaser

BMR Tech

I am taking preorders for them.

I do not have an exact ETA yet, we are awaiting some materials from our metal suppliers to get the production started.

BMR Tech

Had a good day today - first 10 all welded up!

11412057_593155434121023_2507883508156747848_o.jpg

evil281

Established Member
Okay I know the watts link is good for the twisties but would it negatively impact drag racing should you go to the strip with the car too? Not sure I fully understand how the system would or would not impact launches.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Okay I know the watts link is good for the twisties but would it negatively impact drag racing should you go to the strip with the car too? Not sure I fully understand how the system would or would not impact launches.

Won't hurt or really help drag racing.. A watts link is a track locator. The purpose of a watts is mainly for the roadcourse guys that are looking to not have any rollcenter or track centering change that can happen with a panhard design. Anytime the body moves up and down with a PHB, it's also shifting left and right... A watts link stops that.

Last edited:

evil281

Established Member
Won't hurt or really help drag racing.. A watts link is a track locator. The purpose of a watts is mainly for the roadcourse guys that are looking to not have any rollcenter or track centering change that can happen with a panhard design. Anytime the body moves up and down with a PHB, it's also shifting left and right... A watts link stops that.

Thanks. I understand how it works on the roadcourse just wasn't sure if it would have any negative impact drag racing.

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Don't know the weight of the BMR unit but im guessing an watts setup is heavier than a traditional panhard bad

BMR Tech

These are $549.95 + about $38 to ship.

Call me up if you want to throw in a batch 2 pre-order. ;)

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Just curious Kelly, are you guys still going to be offering the diff mounted version of the watts link?

Just trying to figure out which one would be more beneficial to me, if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread