bmw 1 series info?

Lightningfr

Banned
does anyone have any info on the bmw 1 series tii or whatever there going to call the m1...

ive herd from a couple diff people that it bosting a 380 hp/tq inline 6 twin turbo..

i think i found my next car
:beer:

Thump_rrr

Established Member
I saw the 1 series at the car show but there was no mention of an M1 coming to America. They had a 118i and a 135i

ChuckV

Established Member
BMW has released no information regarding a possible higher performance version than the 135i. I honestly don't think they'll put one out, as it would endanger the M3.

Also, there is no 118. Just 128 and 135.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
BMW has released no information regarding a possible higher performance version than the 135i. I honestly don't think they'll put one out, as it would endanger the M3.

typo on the 118

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The 135i is a nice little car. 300hp twin turbo in a light package. Only the M5 and M6 are faster. However, after you fully option it out, you're looking at well over $40k. Keep it fully loaded at around $35k and it'd be a much better deal.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

BMW just did a test here in germany recently and the 135i beat the M3 on the track. I am looking hard at one. the other option was the Audi S5 but 51K for a 12.5:1 compression motor not much room for improvement other than the RS-5 heads when it comes out.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The 135i is a nice little car. 300hp twin turbo in a light package. Only the M5 and M6 are faster. However, after you fully option it out, you're looking at well over $40k. Keep it fully loaded at around $35k and it'd be a much better deal.
Here is my quote delivered here to put some miles on it and then to ship to the US as tax exempt, 'used vehicle".

NEW MODEL YEAR 2008
MODEL 135i coupe 31,050.00
DOORS 2 TRANSMISSION Manual STD
Montego blue A51 475.00
Boston black leather Lwsw 1,450.00
Glacier silver aluminium trim 4MG STD
Sport package ZSP 1,000.00
Shipping Package INCL
Heated front seats 494 500.00
Transport to Bremerhaven from Drop off Place: INCL
Rear PDC 507 350.00
Navigation system 609 1,900.00
Transport Insurance 5,3%o of Subtotal
Ipod-USB adaptor 6FL 350.00
Domestic Freight & P.D.I 200.00
AMSTO Fee payable to Vice President-NATEX for AMSTO 82.00
CURRENCY: US DOLLARS 37,075.00 TOTAL DELIVERY PRICE 37,357.00
REQUESTED DELIVERY DATE May 2008
DELIVERY PLACE Friedberg Germany (LOCAL DELIVERY) 1,000.00
$210 fee for customs and terminal port handling due when dropping off vehicle at
Shiping company E.H. Harms!

Last edited by a moderator:

MetikalSVT

Not A Rookie
Established Member
So next week is the Geneva auto show, its the biggest auto show since the TII concept debuted last year,
if there is a strong reception to it at Geneva BMW will consider making it
an actual model with a TT 4 Cylinder and relativley light weight (3100lbs).
It would compete with the Cayman S and Audi TT-S and probably smoke em.
We shall see in the coming months. And nearly all the visual stuff on the
TII is going to be available through BMW Performance Parts!! The 1 series is brilliant, expensive but brilliant!

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
look online douche

No. If you are going to post a good thread about a car, you should at least post a link. I'm NOT going to do research just to find out what YOU want to talk about.

Likewise, examine the SVTP rules regarding flaming... which is why my response doesn't say what you are.

Lightningfr

Banned
No. If you are going to post a good thread about a car, you should at least post a link. I'm NOT going to do research just to find out what YOU want to talk about.

Likewise, examine the SVTP rules regarding flaming... which is why my response doesn't say what you are.

so instead of typing in 1 series you had to bitch and complain about me posting pics when i didnt say im buying this car just asking for info on it
ok dumbass
:loser:

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
so instead of typing in 1 series you had to bitch and complain about me posting pics when i didnt say im buying this car just asking for info on it
ok dumbass
:loser:

Do you have difficulty reading? Do you have difficulty understanding rules and following them? Perhaps so. Otherwise you would have understood the reference to the SVTP rules regarding flaming in non-smackdown threads.

As for your thread:

WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS OR AT LEAST A LINK!!!

:kaboom:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
metikal where did you get the tii info from??????????????????????????????

dale how can you have a new car shipped tax exempt??

It is part of the Military Sales program. It is delivered here in Germany, you drive it around for 100 miles and then it gets shipped to the US as a used car. No Federal tax paid on used imports. BMW also has a program where you pick up the car in Europe and save money through that program. i don;t know the details of that one.

Users who are viewing this thread