Bogart Fly Star front skinny setup . $300 shipped !!!!!!!

fast440

Established Member
eYMPG7l.jpg
Had these listed in the Terminator section . But .... they can be used on any other Mustang / Ford bolt pattern setup because the spacers are NOT welded to the back of the wheels to clear to big Cobra brakes. They are included in the sale . But not necessary to be used . They are 15x3.5 with the 5on4.5 bolt pattern . The tires on them are like new ! And also come with the billet Bogart center caps . I kept the rear wheels and just want these fronts gone !! I think $300 shipped is a crazy deal ! Wish I could had found a deal like this when I was looking ... LOL ... Anyway let me know . They are ready to ship to the new owner .

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
This is a too good to be true type of price....I'd love to snag them, but xmas, child support, and being quarantined with the shit without pay makes this suck for me!!! Haha. GLWS!

fast440

Established Member
Hey thanks guys ,And sooooo, sorry . Been workin ALOT !! I figured i would have sold these by now .... Especially at this price !!! I’m not 1000% sure on the 13 Brembos ... But .. I would think so with the Spacers . And the spacers / bolts / lugs ect... are all included . Let me know . Someone buy these before I give them to my neighbor !! Lol ... But for real !!!

fast440

Established Member
SOMEONE ...... MUST want these . Damm !!! Ok .... $250 shipped . If they don’t sell for that ... I will take them out back on the farm and put 10lbs of tannerite under them and send em to the moon !!! Lol ... But for real !! Like $250 is INSANE for these wheels and tires .... WTF is goin on now adays .... I could not have found a deal like this in a lifetime when I wanted shit like this !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread