Boom!! - 2019 GT500 Spy Pics

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
I’d rather have a hellcat over a demon. I believe the hellcat is better balanced and handles better. If it needs more power with d/r it’s only a pulley/tune away.
There are definitely holes in Fords game but they are not what Kaneda points out.

After all anyone can put a bigger blower on a car like dodge did with the demon.

Do me a favor, stop sounding like a total moron and watch this video...it's an objective, 3rd party tour of what makes the Demon different than a hellcat.

Saying the Demon is just a supercharger slapped on is like saying the GT500 is just a GT350 boosted. Nope...it's A LOT more than that. But then again, you don't want to learn anything, you just want to keep crying about my purchases.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Do me a favor, stop sounding like a total moron and watch this video...it's an objective, 3rd party tour of what makes the Demon different than a hellcat.

Why do you make it a point to be unlikeable? Up until your last few posts I thought the guys were just being hard on you. It isn't necessary

csc427

Established Member
For the amount of money this car costs, nobody should have to paint shit to make it look right. The black bumper is hideous. Ford needs to change that. The rest of the car is sweet. It's a more muscular looking GT350R...and that's not a bad thing as the R is a gorgeous / badass car.
Yeah, and those tack on bushwhacker fender flares look so sweet on the demon and hellcat widebody...lol

csc427

Established Member
Yeah, and those tack on bushwhacker fender flares look so sweet on the demon and hellcat widebody...lol
Think the hellcats and demons are awesome as well as whatever the gt500 will be. But looks are very subjective and rarely is there a 100% perfect factory car.

Users who are viewing this thread