Boost hose / egr delete / hose routing help

RoadRash

Established Member
I'm putting the final touches on my boss 5.0 engine install (build thread coming!) .. and I cant figure out where one of the hoses goes. On the passenger side there is a boost/vac small hose that goes into a canister in the passenger fender and there is a larger hose that goes into that canister as well. I have the small vac hose hooked up to the top vac port of the whipple and to the a/c controls. I just don't know what to do with the larger one. Here is a pic:

IMG_2987.jpg

RoadRash

Established Member
ok got that. Now, there is a silver tube near the passenger fender well that goes back to toward the gas tank. Its just under that large plug. I'm not sure what attaches to that. (of course, I thought I labeled everything and took lots of pics but missed that).

RoadRash

Established Member
I have that printed out and have been referring to it. I think I have all that hooked up alright now but this last thing may not even be related.
.. there is a silver tube near the passenger fender well that goes back to toward the gas tank (there are two tubes, one larger and one skinny, its the skinny one). Its just under that large plug.

What hooks here?? Thanks for the help guys ..

NEVERMIND ... Doh, its the factory fuel line!! lol .. I have -8 hose run and don't use it anymore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread