WANTED: Borla Stingers

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Yea s-type is stingers, I plan to just buy mufflers to replace my current ones. Easiest and cheapest way to do it now.

CobraTampa

Established Member
If you have an O/R midpipe you may not like the stingers…def not the ATAKS. Obnoxiously loud.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraTampa

Established Member
Prochamber is totally different. I have been trying to find one. O/R c pipe with Stingers/ATAKS is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

LS WUT

Established Member
Well, to be honest. I’m not worried about loud, I’m worried about sound quality. I want it to sound good, if it’s a little loud that’s fine too. I have Corsa Xtreme’s on my GT500. I’ll have some Corsa on the hellcat soon too. I have magnaflow with an X pipe on my white coupe. It sounds okay. Just not what I wanted. I’ll be looking into that Amazon Borla here shortly. Still need an x pipe

TexasSpeed

Established Member
I've got a Borla stinger cat-back I'm planning to sell. They are in mint condition with probably less than 200 miles. Purchased new, with receipt, from LMR less than a year ago. I put them on a show car that I've been building so it has hardly any miles on it. The rear section was hand polished and the tips were powder coated gloss black. I'm in Memphis and would like to avoid shipping but, willing to ship on buyers dime. $800. Message me and I can send more pictures. The car sits on a lift 99% of the time so I have recent pictures showing the full exhaust. Just consider it brand new with polished rear and gloss black tips... - Todd

Attachments

• 93.jpg
    93.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 73
  • borla1.jpg
    borla1.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 67
  • borla3.jpg
    borla3.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 74

OSU34

Established Member
After giving it some more thought, I’d consider selling mine. I’ve had them on the car for less than 100 miles. PM me if you’re interested and maybe we can work something out.

Also, if it makes any difference - im think of switching to MagnaFlow and since you have that setup, I’d be open to trading.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
I don’t want to revive an old post. However so essentially I’m just gonna order 2 of those mufflers correct? Then I’ll just have my exhaust guy make new piping?

Users who are viewing this thread