boss 302 (kooks side pipes)

SvtRyan

Established Member
Very new to this site, not sure how to send a PM .... send me one please.

Very interested.

Ryan

68gtscode

Established Member
Could you send me the link? Can’t seem to find it.

Thanks,

Ryan

Here is a snip of the posting. It is in a private group for Mustang parts in the DFW area. I am not positive, but think the guy posting it works at a shop, and likely doesn't actually own the exhaust... He listed something else that I wanted to buy at about the same time... I sent him a DM. He was fairly responsive, but after a few messages he let me know he was posting on behalf of someone that wasn't on facebook. I don't know if that's the case with the exhaust.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    752.7 KB · Views: 257

SvtRyan

Established Member
I already have a boss 302 Laguna seca. The exhaust you send is my stock exhaust. Kooks makes an aftermarket side exhaust which they discontinued. That’s the item I am looking for

68gtscode

Established Member
I already have a boss 302 Laguna seca. The exhaust you send is my stock exhaust. Kooks makes an aftermarket side exhaust which they discontinued. That’s the item I am looking for

Oh, I see- sorry to waste your time! I didn't know that... If I happen to run across a Kooks piece, I'll let you know.

SvtRyan

Established Member
Not wasting my time, I appreciate you responding to me. Yes please if you come across one, let me know!

Thanks,

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread