Boss intaked 5.0 verse 2009ish GT500 kinda a kill

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Gt500 bro's mad they have to mod their shit be to faster then a stock teenager mobile, its ok we all understand.
[/img]

lolololol_zps424b427a.gif

Please point out the 'stock teenager mobile' that's faster than my car. :bored:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Just to get another 5 pages going I'll go ahead and rank the top 3 mustangs talked about in road kill. Based on importance to anyone you see at car shows and around town etc, desirability/reliability winning street races, not what you believe in your mind but what is seen in the real world.

1. Gt500 from any year
2. Terminator
3. 5.o sorry

Any questions?

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Just to get another 5 pages going I'll go ahead and rank the top 3 mustangs talked about in road kill. Based on importance to anyone you see at car shows and around town etc, desirability/reliability winning street races, not what you believe in your mind but what is seen in the real world.

1. Gt500 from any year
2. Terminator
3. 5.o sorry

Any questions?

Boom!!!!!!!!

He dropped the nuke.

Everyone knows that though.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I was at a car meet earlier today and no one paid attention to the 5.0s. Guess someone should have put a set of ropes around the car with some girls in bikinis because they didn't draw any attention. Don't worry , I knew the hidden potential of the cars. Fords greatest creation hidden in the lower model mustang. Such power and hidden in the trim just above the V6 Mustang. Then they built the Boss, Shelby, King Cobra, and GT to distract everyone from the super powerful 5.0

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member

1. Gt500 from any year
2. Terminator
3. 5.o sorry

Any questions?

Very scientific, had a terminator sold it for a 5.0 and have zero regrets.

Klay

Established Member
:lol:

:lol:

This, I dont know what they're talking about. This 5.bro shit is getting OLD. Sure, the 07-09 GT500 is 'underperforming' compared to the 13/14 GT500s, but by no means are they a slouch. Simple pulley/tune (as with cobras/other GT500s) really wakes them up.

Are you sure the GT500 was even racing OP? How DARE he hit the throttle in the presence of the god that is The 5.0

So you respond to a post originally created by an 03-04 cobra owner and then attribute it to 5.0 owners? Seriously, some of you guys hate the 5.0 car/owners so much you will blame them for any and everything.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
2012 6spd Coyote Premium: 18x10 F14's w/275 HTRZ III's, AST 4100 hybrid w/Vorshlag camber plates, Roush intake filter, GT500 axle backs.

5bros be like: Sure wish my car looked and sounded more like a GT500. I know, I'll get some GT500 parts for my car! self high five!! :poke:
Do they give you SVT stickers with those?

Sick03Vert

Banned
5bros be like: Sure wish my car looked and sounded more like a GT500. I know, I'll get some GT500 parts for my car! self high five!! :poke:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do find it hilarious that GT owners bash the GT500....then buy GT500 exhaust for their car.

Spudz

Established Member

Seeing a lot of GT500 wings, axle backs and rear diffusers on 5.0s these days...

If you're going to try and troll the GT500 crowd, at least make a better effort than a few random gifs. The 5.0bro tryhard on this page is laughable.

Swine

Established Member
If you're going to try and troll the GT500 crowd, at least make a better effort than a few random gifs. The 5.0bro tryhard on this page is laughable.

Haha!

I hope dealerships are offering a 5PointBro Shield kits for GT500's. Its includes an intake, pulley, tune, and lack of warranty to finally get the right to act like you got some nuts.

Sun-Fishing.jpg

Last edited:

Swine

Established Member
Haha all in good fun guys. I get tired of seeing 20 or so copies of my car every time i go out to get a gallon of milk. :burn:

Just here to steam some panties. Love the GT500's, toying with the idea of a 2011-2012....

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
The quads definitely sound better on the 5.0. Ask me how I know! I love driving through underpasses and tunnels.

Its the same story with mach 1's and 2v gt's getting the 03 front/side/rear parts. Heck even the old '99/'01cobras have been getting swapped out.

Where I live I don't see too many 5.0's. Dealers won't budge on the crazy prices, look for '13/'14 gt500s in my area and they want 87k... Fricken BS, might as well buy a new Viper since you're getting close to 100k. Maybe they are holding out until the '15 comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread