Boss Laguna Seca front splitter

Para81

Established Member
Nothing like hearing that scraping sound as you take a chunk out of it going into an unfamiliar parking garage. Strong piece but nice road rash on part of the bottom edge. Half debating buying another splitter to have on standby. Anybody know where to get them for cheaper than the 700 dollar price I see all over?

Jabooh1

Established Member
I think there is a thread of someone making their own. If you have a decent jug saw you could order a piece of plastic and cut it out since you have a perfect template.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
How did you do that? Best I can find is 659...

Found a complete Laguna seca "kit" at a dealer that the owner said he didn't want when he picked up his LS. I scooped it up For $600, and sold off the trans scoop and brake ducts for $400, and that left me into to splitter for $200.

Para81

Established Member
Found a complete Laguna seca "kit" at a dealer that the owner said he didn't want when he picked up his LS. I scooped it up For $600, and sold off the trans scoop and brake ducts for $400, and that left me into to splitter for $200.

You should buy lottery tickets...

Bullitt 3309

Established Member
Get some 6mm Sintra from a sign or plastic supplier and make your own using your existing one as a template. I bought a 4ft by 8ft piece for 70 dollars...

Users who are viewing this thread